❤TSUKIHINA❤

Requested😗

This is aint smut btw~

SORRY😖

Hinata being a clingy baby💕
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Yams I swear Shoyo is like a fucking baby sometimes" Tsukishima chuckles and Yams stared at him with a confused face."He doesn't seem the type tho" Yanaguchi replied to his friend "let me tell you" Tsukishima started

FLASHBACK

Tsukishima woke up beside his boyfriend who was still asleep. The 🍊 was holding him tight. He stood up from the bed to make them breakfast since he was staring to get hungry.

-Few minutes later-

Tsukishima heard footsteps and knew that his boyfriend finally woke up. "Good morning Shrimp" Tsukishima greeted and Hinata hummed in repond hugging his boyfriend who was still cooking.

Tsukishima didn't mind Hinata clinging onto him since he was used to this already. He finished cooking "Oi shrimp time to let go I finished cooking" Tsukishima closed the stove "Don't want to "Hinata hugged the taller male tighter, Tsukishima sighed dealing wity this every morning.

"Come on let go I don't want to be late" Tsukishima placed the food on a plate for him and his shri- I mean boyfriend.

"Fine" Hinata let go wanting to sit in Tsukishima's lap while eating Tsukishima set the plate and sat on the chair.He patted on his lap telling the short middle blocker to sit on it.

Hinata sat on his chair and leaned back. Tsukishima feeds his baby and himself.

"Up you go shrimp you go get ready, it's my turn to do the dishes" Tsukishima said lifting his boyfriend to stand up earning a whine from the clingy boy. "Get ready or I'll be sleeping at my house tonight" tsukishina kisses the short boy's forehead leaving the room with the plate.

Hinata got ready and sat on the living room couch waiting for his boyfriend to finish getting ready."Let's go to school" Tsukishima got his stuff and walked to the door, Hinata following him.

They were walking to school holding hands because Hinata just loves human contact especially with his Tsuki.

They got to school and parted ways to go to class.

Flashback ends

"Eh  I really don-" Yamaguchi was interrupted by a look from Tsukishima and realized that Hinata came to cling on his boyfriend. "Wha's wrong shrimp?" Tsukishima pets hinata's hair "Miss you" He mumbled hugging tsukishima "But we just saw each other a few minutes ago" The tall blonde chuckled "Miss you" hinata mumbled again.

Tsukishima gave his bestfriend an 'i told you so' look and Yamaguchi chuckled. He left jot wanting to be a 3rd wheel.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Sorry it's short but i hope you enjoy

Hinata is so me but I don't have anyone to cling on😭

SUGGESTIONS