❤GOSHIHINA II❤

This is part 2 of the other Goshihina thank you to the person who told me the ship name

The teams spy on Goshihina's date🤡
🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

Lately Hinata and Goshiki had been spending time together sometimes skipping their practices, despite their punishments the two just seems to not care.

So the after a meeting between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno (Except the couple of course),they decided to spy on the two to see what they do especially when they skip their practice.

"Ugh why am i even dragged into this" Tsukishima grunted he was not interested on what shit happens between A bowl cut haired big ego spiker and a shrimp.

"I feel like someone's looking at us, Tsutomu" Hinata looked over to the two teams which the people looked away, except a certain person who was looking at them drinking his tea🍵.

"Don't mind it Sho" Goshiki kissed his cheek. Despite his boyfriend's words he still can't help but feel paranoid.

"He was looking at us" Ushijima pointed out "No shit sherlock" Tsukishima grumbled who is still in a really foul mood.

Throughout the day Hinata could feel the people he saw staring at them when they were walking in the cafe.

Goshiki knew that Semi was following them, he was told that he would do that sometimes to make sure he would not be to weird. He does not know that his whole team and Karasuno was actually following them.

"Tsu, I really think someone is following us" Hinata whimpered tugging the hem of his boyfriend's shirt. Goshiki could feel his heart give a little tug hearing his little boyfriend scared.

"I think we should stop this, my baby is getting scared" Sugamama looked concerned he hasn't seen Hinata THIS scared.

"Pfft whatnif he gets mad like last time" Shirabu snorted which made Tendo cackle, he remembered how Hinata was mad at how Goshiki was talking to some one else instead of him.

"Yea I told you it wouldn't end well" Semi mumbled staring at the couple who where eating and talking. "What happened last time?" Daichi asked

They told the story

"You should have asked us for jelp to!" Noya smirked, he wanted to help with the chaos and Tanaka agreed with his bro.

After eating Hinata finally piced everything together, someone was following them but he seems to notice who was following them and he is about to go off.

"Babe, what's up?" Goshiki looked to his boyfriend who was pouting. "Our teams have been following us!" Hinata answered with a whine, Goshiki was honestly not surprised.

"Oh crap he found out" Reon blurted out. "Give me that" Hinata pointed to the ball beside Goshiki. He threw it directly to tsukishima's face.

"Tsuki!" Yanaguchi telled checking his face out. The two teams looked at tsukishima and at the smiling Shoyo.

"Let's go Goshiki" Goshiki flinched knowing that his tone means that there was no room to argue.

During practice Hinata entered happily in the gyn. Tsukishima had a black eye but still did his best to glare at short middle blocker.

"H edeserved it~" Hinata answered when Yamaguchi asked why he threw a ball at his boyfriend."I didn't even want to go!" Tsukishima barked and Hinata stuck his tongue out.
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿
I give you a lazy chapter😴

I want milk tea with no pearls but I'm broke😔

Next Chapter probably smut

Either The Ddlb one or Jealous sex one