❤NOYAHINA❤

Requested

What happened to Noya?!🤨
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Lately Tanaka noticed  Noya doesn't simp for Kiyoko anymore and he wants to know why!

-The reason noya can't simp anymore 😁-

"Kiyoko-san~~❤❤" Noya and Tanaka simped over the beautiful girl. Lately Hinata has been more insecure about this. No one in the team knew that him and Noya were in a relationship for a couple of months now.

Noya noticed that something was up with his boyfriend and planned to find out after this practice.

"I'll be going now" Hinata ran out the gym to go home.Noya ran after him "Sho!" Noya called out which made him look back "Yuu? What did you need?" Hinata asked and Noya smiled. "Sleep over my house!" Noya smiled and Hinata agreed with a smile that made Noya blush.

When they arrived (Hinata rode his bike and Noya had free ride so it was fast) Noya opened the door "my parents are away for a while" Noya smiled and took his shoes off.

The two enjoyed there time alone together, they sometimes spend ay each others houses since they already told their parents (Yes that quickly).

"Shoyo what's wrong? I can tell somethings bothering you" Noya sitting on the bed. Hinata bit his lip and look down 'He noticed?'. "I just-it's stupid" He said sitting beside the libero.

"Tell me~" Noya whined and Hinata sighed "Sometimes I wish I was Kiyoko-san...." Hinata hugged his knees with tears in his eyes.

"HAH?! why would you want that!" Noya looked at his boyfriend. "It's because you always simp for her when you see her! You always love what SHE does even when she IGNORES you!!" Hinata let the tears roll down his face. Noya felt reallg guilty, he was right... "Shoyo I'm so so so sorry! But Kiyoko is only a beautiful lady for me nothing more..." Noya cupped his boyfriend's cheeks. "I promise I love you and only you" Noya leaned his forehead against hinata's.

"I love you Yuu" Hinata sniffed "I love you to!♡" Noya hugged him.Thet ended up cuddling that night.

From thag day and forward Noya stopped simping for Kiyoko to stop some of Hinata's insecurities get the best of him.

"Oi Noya!" Tanaka called out for his bro who just entered the gym for practice. "Hm?" Noya aknowlaged the bald boi.
"I've got a question for you"

"Just ask it already Ryu" Noya chuckled "Latelt you've stopped admiring Kiyoko-san...why?" Tanaka asked the rest of the people(EVERYONE CUZ NOYA WAS THE LAST TO ENTER THE GYM) got interested.

"Ahh, well I had to or my boyfriend would have continued to be insecure" Noya answered with a smile.

"..." The silence goes for 3 seconds until.  "BOYFRIEND?!" Everyone said in unison except for Noya and Hinata.

"WHO IS IT?!" Tanaka screeched while the others were still in shock.Noya smirked and walked over to Hinata. He was infront of him and pulled the collar of his shirt to kiss the shy boy.

"Him" Noya said walking out to get a ball.

"..."

"WAIT WHAT?!" Eceryone screeched while Hinata was left flustered and someone proud for what he did.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Another chapter finished😭 My mind is cooperating good todah and Am so happy~~~

I think I still have a few left but I might go to sleep, maybe just maybe..

Goodbye Loves hope you like this shitty story💕