❤YAMAHINA❤

This is fluff
Cuz i honestly see yams as a bottom

Sorry but this aint smut

Requested by: AnDtHeYwErErOoMaTeas

The little bean was jealous because of how tsulishima was jealous of how close him and Yams were
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hinata was staring at Yamaguchi who was talking to tsukishima.

Recently he was jealous of how close they were.Sure he knows they were bestfriends but Hinata just gets jealous.

"Oi boke, stop staring at tjem you look creepy" Kageyama walked by him. "Shut up kageyama" he mumbled out.

"Hinata,darling, what's wrong?" Yamaguchi asks hugging his boyfriend tight.He noticed that he was acting weirdly for the past few weeks and it's bothering him.

~At their shared appartment~ (problem? Fight me!)
"You and Tsukisihima are so close...you guys look better together"Hinata sniffs and whith that said yamaguchi felt like his heart got stabbed. "Darling, I don't love Tsukki" Yamaguchi cupped his cheek and smiled. Hinata pouted "I only love you~"Yamaguchi kissed Hinata.

"Were you jealous of him baby?" Yamaguchi asks and Hinata nodded. "You guys are just so close" Hinata mummbled against yamaguchi's neck. "Don't wory I won't leave you for tsukki~" Yamaguchi hugged the shorter  tighter.

"Can we go on a date~Please Yamsss" Hinata bounced up and down and Yamaguchi chuckled at his energetic boyfriend. "Sure, why not" Yamaguchi smiled at his boyfriend who ran to change his clothes.

~At their date~

"Come in yams I wan a watch a movie!" Hinata drags yamaguchi to the movies.

"Alright calm down!"Yamaguchi laughs getting in line for tickets. Hinata was happy that he was glowing.Yamaguchi paid for some snacks and went in the movies

~After their movie~

"Wow the movie was so awesome!!" Hinata says holding hands with his boyfie."Let's go eat dinner" Yamagichi says and Hinata agreed.

They ate dinner at a near restaurant and went home
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hope u enjoy thos one✌

SUGGESTIONS?