❤OIHINA❤

So Am bored

I won't be able to see your requests for a while since ya know NO INTERNET

Where Hinata was Oikawa's baby

Little bit of DDLB darlings😘

Took place in season 1 where Aoba Johsai agreed for a practice match
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Before getting on the bus Hinata was getting excited and nervous but mostly excited. He couldn't wait for the practice match!

Hinata threw up on Tanaka's legs which was probably one of the most embarrasing things he has ever done in his life. "It's ok Hinata" Despite Tanak's reassurance Hinata kept on appologising.

Daddy💕: Good luck on your practice match angel!~

Thank you daddy! I hope you get better soon!:Baby🥰😇

Oh and see you soon!: Baby🥰😇

Daddy💕: Yea I think  it's actually better now

Daddy💕:Are you coming to pick me up?!

Seen by Baby🥰

Hinata giggled at his boyfriend's reaction. He probably forgot who he was having a practice match with. He probably won't see him until the end of the match when  Aoba Johsai will be in a critical situation..

Karasuno was finally on their match point when. "Your finally here?" Iwaizumi tsked and the captain smiled. "Coach said I can play since I'm all healed" Oikawa smiled proudly.

"Go warm up Trashykawa" Iwaizumi shoved him. Hinata tried to cover his face since he was muffling his laughter. Oikawa saw Kageyama "Yahoo~ Tobio-chan long time no see" Oikawa waved and Kageyama rolled his eyes.

When Oikawa aas looking at the team he saw a familiar face which his eyes go wide "CHIBI-CHAN?!" Oikawa blinked and Hinata just looked away.

Iwaizumi laughed at how Hinata responded, he knew hiw Hinata hated to be called that since he doesn't need to be reminded how sHoRt he was.

(Whyyy~~ The Haikyuu people are taller than me....Donate height please😔)

"Pffft, the best way to respond" Iwaizumi placed his water bottle down since it was TiMe.

The match ended with Karasuno with winning. The quick attack surprised Oikawa, but he was pretty pissed not because they lost but because his boyfriend IGNORED him.

"Chibi-Chan~~~" Oikawa chased the team which made them confused. "Ah? Oikawa-san who are you calling out to?" Kageyama asked the childish teen.

Hinata was walking away to the bathroom to not get called out. It's not that he didn't want to tell the team he was dating Oikawa but he's simply pissed at the setter. The damn bitch called him thw nickname he HATED the most.

Iwaizumi was muffling his laughter when he saw Hinata just looking at how his boyfriend was whining infront of the Karasuno team.

"What did he do this time Shoyo?" Iwaizumi chuckled "He called me 'cHiBi-cHaN' he knows how I hate that nickname" Hinata huffed.

"How'd you even love someone like CrappyKawa?" Iwaizumi asked already knowing the answer to the question. "Sometimes I ask that question myself" Hinata sighed leaving a laughing Iwaizumi.

"Whyyyy" Oikawa still whining to the confused crows. "I'm back" Hinata says and Oikawa's pupils turns into stars⭐.

"Chibi-Chan!~" Oikawa hugged the first year.

"..." Silence

"HAH?!"  the team blinked while the poor oranged hair middle blocker was dying from suffication. "Help....can't breathe.....dying" Hinata tried to say but  Oikawa was still hugging him.

"Oi! Your sufficating Hinata" Tanaka yanked Hinata away from Oikawa which made him growl."Eh? How do you two know each other Boke?" Kageyama asked the short boy.

"I don't need to tell you Bakayama" Hinata stuck his tongue out. Kageyama rolled his eyes wanting to kill Hinata.

"Ok let's-" Daichi got interrupted when the Aobai Johsai clinged onto his boyfriend."Get off I wanna go home!" Hinata whined while the team just stared at this.

When Oikawa was not letting go Hinata did the most obvious solution.... "HAJIME-SAN! HELP ME!!" Hinata yelled just wanting the brunnete to let go."Oi Trashykawa let go of Shoyo! He's mad at you piss head" Iwaizumi grabbing the collar of his best friend dragging him.

"Why is he mad at me" Oikaqa poutwd still getting dragged by the collar. "Figure it out Crappykawa" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"No comment"Hinata left while he left the team's just  questions unanswered. When they got back Hinata still wouldn't answer their questions.

Hinata knew Oikawa was pissed, the growl he heard was Oikawa getting pissed."I'm Home" Hinata said entering the share apartment he changed into a shirt(Oikawa's Shirt) and panties forgetting about shorts.

Oikawa was sitting on the couch not answering when his boyfriend saying he was home. He was mad and confused but mostly mad.

"Toru?You ok?" Hinata innocently asked and that made Oikawa growl since he called him by the wrong name.

"D-Daddy?" Hinata looked at him with the most innocent stare."Why did you ignore me during practice baby?" Oikawa's voice was scary, signaling he demanded to know the truth.

"I was angry at you"  Hinata looked down guilty for ignoring his daddy. Oikawa patted at his lap and Hinata sat on it."Why was my baby angry" Oikawa looked at him. "Cuz you called me Chibi-Chan..you know I don't like it when people remind me I'm short" Hinata pouted doing the👉👈 gesture while pouting avoiding eye contact.

Oikawa laughed at the reason, he knows he hates it he uses it to tease the oeange hair boy. "Well Daddy is sorry, forgive me?" Oikawa kissed his cheek amd smiled. Hinata blushed and nodded.

"But my baby still broke a rule" Oikawa whispered to Hinata's ear which made him shiver. "Tell me which rule did you break?" Oikawa asked making eye contact to the blushing boy.

"R-Rule #5,D-don't ignore daddy if I have a problem with him just tell him i-instead" Hinata recites and Oikawa nodded. Oikawa's hand went to His ass
(Something he doesn't have- I'm sorry😔)

"Kay Baby I'm gonna start your punishment, I'm only doing 5 since it was only a minor rule" Oikawa pulled his panties down and kissed his cheek. "O-okay" Hinata held onto his boyfriend's shoulders

"F-Five" Hinata whimpered when Oikawa spanked him. It hurt since ya know Oikawa is an amaizing volleyball player.

"Such a good boy" Oikawa rubbed his ass knowing it's a little red since he hit him a little hard. Hinata was cuddling onto his boyfriend. "I love you baby boy" Oikawa hugged him tight "I love you to daddy" Hinata mummbled fallinv asleep
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Another kne man I'm on a roll if I had signal I would have posted about 4 stories now but by the time the internet has come I might have posted a couple stories to make up

I usually write this to finally clear my head and for people to read the shit my mind create

Hope you enjoyed this

Bye bye loves😘💕