❤IWAOIHINA❤

Requested😗

Hinata  always shows up with hickeys
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hinata ran to the gym knowing he was late and ready for Daichi's lecture.He knew it was a bad idea but gave into the temptations anyways~

"Now where is Hi-" Daichi giving a headcount "Here! Here! I'm so sorry I'm late"Hinata panted in the doorway. "It's fine just don't be late again" Daichi said giving hin a glare. "No fair he didn't get yelled at!" Nishinoya whined "It's his first time, unlike you and Tanaka" Daichi huffed.

"Oi boke why do you have weird bruises on your neck" Kageyama points  to his neck and Hinata froze 'Shit' he thought thinking of something to not get exposed. He knows where thos 'bruises' came from he isn't scared to tell them but this is the worst TIME to tell them.

"I- my friend through accidentally through a ball at my neck, i was helping them" He says nervously. He nods and gets a ball so that they can practice.

The team knows those aren't bruises they look like hickeys rather than bruises.

Practice goes as usual..."Time to close up!" Daichi screamed and Hinata sighed in relief wanting to go home.

He can't feel his legs if your wondering why. "Oi boke you wan-" Kageyama walked towards the middle blocker.

"No!-I mean...I'm tierd now Kags,sorry" Hinata ran out. "That was weird" Tanaka blurted out.

It kept happening Hinata may come early but not as usual anymore. He came with purple marks in his necks and the team see's some in his torso.

The team was getting worried,they keep seeing the short middle blocker with bruises.

Kiyoko ran in with Yachi out of breathe "GUYS!" Yachi called them, The team walked to them "Guys are you ok?! What happened?!" Suga asked them ams Kiyoko shook her head "No we saw something..." Kiyoko said "Ineteresting" Yachi shivered traumatized from what she saw.

"What do you mean???" Yamaguchi asked.Kiyoko showed them a picture of Hinata making out with Iwaizumi and Oikawa sucking hickies on his neck.

"Hey guys" Hinata came in the gym and the team looked at him. "Hinata would you like me to bring you to a church?" Asahi asked him "Eh?" Hinata looked at him

"Hinata are you dating someone?" Suga asked with a smile😃. ' what do you m-mean?" Hinata answered nervously and Kiyoko showed him the picture.

"...." Hinata blushed like a 🍅 and Suga walked out of the gym taking out his 🔪. " Eh? Suga-san?!" Hinata quickly followed the mother crow. The team ran after, Daichi knows what's gonna happen since Suga has gone Mama mode.

Sugamama entered Aoba Johsai with a creepy smile loosing the rest of the team. Sugamama looked to teh direction of Flattyk-Oikawa and Iwaizumi with a creepy smile gripping his🔪 tighter.

"You've been touchjng my child in the most inappriate way! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Sugamama yelled running towards the two. The ace and the captain ran for their lives .

"SHoyo!!" Oikawa ran behind his boyfriend's back with a Iwaizumi who was just as terrified as him. "Suga-san please don't kill them!!" Hinata pouted and suga went soft.

"Fine but if I see a new heickey or him limping to practice I will be cutting you into pieces and " Suga threatened the two and they nodded." Oh and If you make my baby sad...I will MURDER you" Sugamama left and two 3rd years were left traumatized
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
So I've decided today I might write and post the stories I've been neglecting for days now  I have 3 more stories I dunno if I'll post those but I'll try...I'm bored so my brain can porduce ideas

Bai love u all😘