❤ATSUHINA❤

Requested 😗

Ngl this is my otp 😁

Hinata was trying out new lingere when Atsumu walked in the room
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hinata's P.O.V●
"Is it me or did my ass just get a little bigger" I look in the mirror.I'm wearing this new lingere Noya-senpai suggested.

It barely covered my ass tho,"I feel smexy" I put my hands in my hips and giggle.I wonder what Tsumu will do if he see's me in this.

My guess is me not able to walk for a weak.He is a very horny perverted guy, first time we did it we went non stop for the whole night.I couldn't even stand up the next day.

"Sh-" Atsumu walked in staring at me with wide eyes....FUCK.."Y-your home early Tsumu!" I say getting the blanket and cover my body.

He licks his lips "Mhm!Samu said he didn't need more help anymore and I wanted to surprise you~..but you surprised me instead" He says getting the cover off me and wraps his arms losely around my waist.

"Oh"I say blushing knowing what this guy is thinking."You look beautiful why are you hiding?"He smiles and kisses me.

GOODBYE ABILITY TO ✨WALK✨

"Tsumu" he throws me in the bed looking at me with lust in his eyes.

SAVE ME~~~

"Is that my name~" He gets on top of me and starts kissing my neck."Yes, that's what your mom gave you" I smirk and I heard  him growl and bite my neck.

He keeps on sucking and biting my neck like theirs not tommorow. I grind my dick on his and he grunts."Fucking slut" He grunts and kisses me roughly like always.

"Fuck me Daddy~~" I say  biting my lip looking  at him with a lewd expression. He takes his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.TAKE IT OFF PLEASEEE....

He grabs the lube and coats his fingers with it "Wait a little you slut" He growls shoving two fingers in me immediately finding my prostate "Fuck daddy~" I grip the shits since he keeps attacking my prostate.

~20 painful minutes later~

3rd P.O.V

Hinata has came 2 times from atsumu fucking him with his hand. The poor boy just wants the dick, he wants- no he NEEDS more than  fingers "DADDYYYYY~ please fuck me with your  dick!" Hinata begs really needy at this point which was atsumu's goal.

The setter lost his self control *cough*👌it was only that much*cough* he took a condom rolled it into his member. He placed the tip not going into the hole wanting to be a tease "more~" Hinata whined.

"Beg" Atsumu placing the tip and taking it away repeatedly."Please Daddy fuck me!I-I'll do anything! P-Please!"Hinata cries  pushing his hips back to feel the dick.

Atsumu slowly pushed his dick inside the orange haired boy. The short boy feels so frustrated it was to SLOW for him.

After atsumu was balls deep he immediately took it out and thrusted fast.Hinata yelped and moaned as soon as he felt the dick getting faster.

"S-Shit D-Daddy!~" Hinata moaned feeling so much pleasure.

Hinata moaned in the mist lewd way and that's when Atsumu knew he found what he was looking for~

HIS PROSTATE

Atsumu kept attacking his prostate, Hinata on the other hand can't think anymore. Not that he could anyways

●FEW HOURS OF ATSHINA FUCKING●

"Daddy I'm c-cumming again!"Hinata grips the bed sheets and white sticky cum came out of his member.

Atsumu kept fucking him either way since he was close to. "Shit I'm cummi-Ngh" He came inside the condom. He took his dick out and took the condom off. Placing a tierd hinata on his lap facing him.

"Drink it all baby boy" Atsumu says bringing the condom to his mouth.

Hinata being the good yet naughty babi he is drank the cum."Good boy~" Atsumu praises the tired boy. "Love you daddy" hinata hugs atsumu. "I love you to babe" he kissed his sleeping  boyfriend's forehead.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I was writing this shit while a storm was happening. I hid my phone so I could use my Phone.

Hope u enjoyed~

SUGGESTIONS?