❤HOSHIHINA❤

This might be a little sad

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

12 years old

"I love you Hinata Shoyo"
"I love you to Hoshiumi Korai"

13 years old

"W-What your moving away?!" Hinata's eyes widen with tears. Hoshiumi nodded his eyes teary as well, Hinata didn't know what to say...the love of his life moving away.

"It's gonna be okay Sho!" Hoshiumi tried cheering him up, Hinata's tears were falling down. "How is it okay?! What if you find someone better than me?!" Hinata whimpered, he doesn't want this. He was thinking what he did to deserve this.

"Shoyo I would not leave you for any girl or boy, you are the only person I love" Hoshiumi declared holding his boyfriend's shoulders crying.

The two were hugging and crying for a while not wanting to let each other go. "Shoyo, I promise to love and never to forget you" Hoshiumi cupped his boyfriend's cheeks and Hinata smiled hearing this. "I promise to love and remember you to Korai" Hinata held the hand Hoshiumi was using to hold him.

The two looked at their matching bracelets and smiled knowing there will be something to remember each other.

" I love you Hinata Shoyo, never forget that"

"I love you to Hoshiumi Korai, I'll always remember you"

~~~~~~~~~

When Hinata was walkinv back to their stall his stare was set to a White haired boy who was slightly taller. When they both looked at each other, Shoyo knew that was Hoshiumi.

"Oh Hoshiumi-san hello" Kageyama greeted cutting the thick tension between the two. "Ah Kageyama hello.... are they your teamates?.." He says not looking away from the orange head.

"Yes they are" Kageyama responded, Hinata could feel his deppression bubbling up. 'H-He doesn't remember me or maybe this is a different person
..right?' Hinata thought wanting to leave already.

"What position do you play?"

"Middle blocker"

"How tall are you?"

"165 cm"

'What, He added 1 extra cm'

"What's your highest vertical reach?"

"It's 333 cm"

'I won' Hoshiumi mentally smirked, "Korai-kun what are you doing" a brown haired tall player asked "The previous game is almost over"

"See you Kageyama" he says looking back at him while walking past Hinata. 'I-it really is him....so he really doesn't remember me...' Hinata looked at the duo walking away.

Hinata could feel his tears but tried to stop them. No one should know..... He already moved on....

When they got back Hinata sat on his chair staring at the games. A game got his interest 'He's so good' Hinata smiled fondly that his love was doing his best.