❤SUGAHINA❤

Requested😘

Hinata was a hostage and he got caught trying to escape~

YANDERE SUGA❤🔪

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Hinata was looking around his 'room', he doesn't know how long he's been here but he just wants to see the outside world again...

He tried to twist the door knob to check if it's locked."I-it's open!" Hinata cheered quietly to not let Suga hear him.

He walked around to find tye door for his escape. He made sure to be quiet so that his kidnapper wouldn't hear him.

'The front door!' Hinata saw the door and ran but arms hugged him from behind.

"Well well well~ What do we have here" Hinata flinched hearing that voice. "What's my baby doing out of his room?" Suga whispered to the shaking boy.

"I-I just want to go home!" Hinata started crying trying to get out of Suga's grip. Suga sighed "This is your home, baby" Suga growled turning the orange haired boy around.

"N-No it's not!" Hinata yelled still trying to push the gray haired boy off of him. "Anyways~ I told you to NOT leave your room" Suga sighed looking at Hinata with a dangerous glint in his eyes. "You know what happens to bad boys?" Suga smirked and Hinata gulped.

"They get punished~" Suga carried Hinata to a room that he fears so much. Despite Hinata begging to not do it Suga just kept walking.

"N-No please!" Hinata cried while Suga let go of him locking the door. The room was huge, had a large bed but they aint using that.

Suga placed the collar that was connected to the bed on Hinata's neck. Hinata was on the floor sitting quietly praying to Asahi that this was only a dream.

" I thought I could trust you but I guess I was wrong" Suga sighed looking at HIS baby who was shaking. "What to do~" Suga smirked looking at the toys that displayed on the shelf.

Suga grabbed the scissors✂️ to cut Hinata's shirt off. He cut through Hinata's pants and boxers leaving the boy bare.Yes ge used scissors✂️

"Turn around and get on all fours" Suga grabbed things on the shelf knowing what to do. Hinata obeyed not wanting to anger the yandere.

" What a cute hole~" Suga bend down and pured lube onto the pink hole. Hinata groaned feeling the wet liquid. Suga shoved a dildo into Hinata and licked his lips.

Hinata moaned from the sudden preparation with no prep. Suga moved the dildo trying to find a certain spot. "A-Ah!" The tangerine moaned when he felt that magical spot inside him getting pressed down by the dildo that has a tail attached to it.

"Finally I found it" Suga huffed since he got a little impatient. "Turn around baby" Hinata turned around sitting down the dildo pressing into his prostate. Hinata let out a loud moan it madebSuga's buddy hard.

Suga sucked on Hinata's hard sensitive nipple while playing with the other one. Hinata gripped onto Suga's shoulder tightly wanting it to stop but at the same tight not.

Suga stopped to look at Hinata's beautiful yet lewd face. "You look so Hot my pet~" Suga grabbed the nipple clamps to attach to his nipples.