❤KAGEHINA❤

So this is in the future
Hinata and kageyama are married
Hinata wants attention from his hubby~
💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨
•Hinata's P.O.V•
So recently Tobio gets to work early and comes home late....it's annoying!
He barely gives me any attention anymore..

I have a plan to make my idiot pay attention to me now~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person's P.OV.•
"Hey sho-" Kageyama stares at his husband, who is pumping his fingers in and out his ass while moaning like there's no tommorow.

"H-hey T-t-tobio"Hinata moans out in a very lewd way wich makes kageyama's dick twitch.Kageyama holds the hand to stop his movement and hinata whines. "What do you think your doing, love" Kageyama spanks hinata's ass hard. Hinata moans loudly "I asked a question,slut.Answer.it" Kageyama spanks him hard again.

"I was h-horny and y-you weee b-busy" Hinata moans while kageyama places his finger on the whole."Should have told me instead~" He coos and shoves 2 fingers in, hinata yelps from the surprising penetration. "Still responsive.. cute" kageyama started thrusting in hinata at a fast pace purposly avoiding that bundle of nerves inside him.

Hinata feels so frustrated, it's been 10 minutes since but his prostate is being avoided."P-please Hit it Daddy! I beg of you!" Hinta begs and kageyama hit his prostate quickly and hinata yells. "Hit that?" Kagehama asks innocently

"Please fuck me" Hinata whimpered and Kageyama chuckled "Why?" Kageyama asks adding a 4th finger. "I-I'll be a G-good boy!!" Hinata shakes his ass and Kageyama smirks.

He starts taking his clothes off and got Hinata in all fours."Your hole is so lose, you wouldn't mind if i didnt use anymore lube, right?~" Kageyama thrusted his dick fast and hard.

Hinata screamed as he felt his daddy's dick, the feeling he wanted for weeks."Should I move or just make you frustrated by not~" Kageyama purrs drawing circles on Hinata's back. "P-PLEASE MOVE!" Hinata begs not carjng on how desperate he's sounding.

Kageyama thrusts his dick in and animalistic speed inside hinata. "Such a fucking slut, always wanting a dick inside this fucking hole~" Kageyama thrusts faster gripping on hinata's waist tightly that will for sure leave a bruise."You like this huh,slut? Fucking you like the whore you are" Kageyama grunts out while Hinata moaning and screaming loudly.

"Am c-close daddy...S-so close" HInata moans and Kageyama smirks pounding into him harder. "Should I let you cum? I don't think you deserve it though~" Kageyama  holds the base of hinata's dick like a cock ring "P-please let me cum daddy~ I-I promise to not do it again!I swear"Hinata pants since Kageyama's thrusts are getting faster and rougher, something he thought was not possible.

Kageyama let goes hinata's dick and held his waist once again.Hinata cums after kageyama let his dick go. He feels so sensitive after cumming but Kageyama still thrusted his dick and is aiming for his prostate."D-daddy~So so good" he moans out and Kageyama smirks while his dick twitches inside hinata."I'm cumming~"Kageyama bent forward and said that while biting hinata's ear.He came inside hinata and grunted.

"Tired" Hinata yawns and Kageyama chuckles at how cute his husband was. He cleaned them up and dressed them with clean clothes."How do you feel Sho?" Kageyama asks pulling his husband closer to him. "Happy that you finally gave me attention!" Hinata says quietly falling asleep. "Oh shit I had been to focus on work..."Kageyama sighed, he know his husband loves attention but when he doesn't get any he might feel sad or worry that he did something wrong.

"Sorry Sho, I'll take a day off tom for you" Kageyama kisses his forehead and fell asleep"

💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

So first smut please suggest some ships and maybe a few kinks~~~
( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

~BYE-BYE~