❤TENHINA❤

Tendo and Hinata were actually dating, both their teams found out when Shiratorizawa and Karasuno had their Match

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

The loud chears from the Shiratorizawa stall was loud. The team has not yet arrived.

Hinata was excited, he gets to play a match against with his boyfriend's team! He knows his boyfriend might say or do anything embarrasing but at this point he's used to it.

When Shiratorizawa finally wntered, Fashionably late~ Karasuno can feel the aura it was basically screaming 'We gonna win this'.

Hinata was staingbat his boyfriend, when Tendo looked at his direction the red head winked at him. "EEP!" Hinata fell with a red face, he lost balance because he tripped when we walked back unsubciously.

"NUUUU MY POOR BABY ANGELLL~" Tendo ran to his boyfriend who was still on the floor. "U ok, angel???" Tendo asks the  ginger who just fell on the floor.

"Are u sure???" Tendo asks whicb got him a hit in the head."I am fine it was accident, relax Satori" he kissed his cheek.

"..." both teams stares at the interaction with silence not knowing what is happening. "Satori?!" "Hinata?!" Both teams called out their names for answers.

Hinata blushed and Satoru Just smiled, he aint tellinv anyone cuz why does he need to??

The match went on like in canon(To lazy to write my own 😀)

Shitatorizawa losf to Karasuno, despite Tendo's teamates he was smirking. He was proud of his Angel, his team beat them.

"Angel!" Tendo called which made Hinata look at him. He wss not expecting a kiss from the red head. Tendo piched his side which made Hinata gasp giving Tendo the perfect opportunity to shove his tongue in.

Hinata's eyes widen "S-Satori l-later!" Hinata tried pushing his horny boyfriend off, he can't do this not infront of So many people including his teamates.

When Tendo was called he had to lst go and walk back to his team mumbling swearwords. Hinata was a blushing mess sittjng on the floor hugging his knees.

"Hinata?" The team looking at the flustered teen. "No comment" Hinata mummbled knowing his team has SO many questions.

"T-tendo is my boyfriend! I'm s-sorry for not tellinv you!" Hinata bowed, the team was surprised that Hinata had a boyfriend.

--------

"Ahh memories~" Tendo purred at the memory that happened 5 years ago. "That was not the best one to" Hinata mumbled still feeling embarassed that he made out infront of his teamates and opponents.

"Anyways wanna fuck angel?~" Tendo got on top of him. Hinata sighed knowing he has no choice, "I don't get a say at this" Hinata sighed.
➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕➕
Short Chapter

Im sorry if u were expecting smut😀

Anyways hope u enjoyed😘