❤AKAHINA❤

REQUESTED😗

AKAASHI?!

This took place in the traininv camp btw😇
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The two failures- I mean first years entered the gym.The Karasuno tean was thankful for that.

One certain Fukurodani setter looked at  the people who just enetered the gym. The orange hair boy looked at him and gave him a bright smile that made Akaashi blush.

After the matches😗

"KEJI!" Hinata yelled and hugged the setter.Akaashi smiled and hugged back."Akaashi, You know him?!" Bokuto looked at hus best friend surprised. Everyone was, Akaashi was a very quiet person so him knowing another social butterfly was.. unusual?

Akaashi didn't answer just wanting to hug his boyfriend. "Hinata you know him?" Suga asked. Before He could answer Akaashi dragged him out the room.

Everyone in the gym was surprised especially Fukurodani and Karasuno's teams.

"Keji that was rude!" Hinata scolded his boyfriend but Akaashi shrugged. "They should just mind his own business" Akaashi scratched his head. "Did you fail an exam love?" Akaashi asked and Hinata nodded. The setter chuckled knowing his boyfriend was bad in studies.

"You should have called me so I could have helped you" Akaashi held Hinata's hand and The tangerine pouted. "I didn't want to bother you" Hinata huffed,Akaashi kissed his hand "Your never a bother, Shoyo" He smiled and Hinata blushed.

"Why do I feel like your teasing me!" Hinata placed hugged him and Akaashi cupped his cheek smirking. Akaashi kissed his boyfriend which caught Hinata off guard.

"AKAASHI?!" Bokuto screeched seeing his best friend kiss a boy HE never met, Hinata blushed "What do you need Bokuto-san?" Akaashi asked acting like nothing happened.

Bokuto ran in the gym screaming like a maniac."Yo bro are you ok?" Kuroo asked the distressed owl "Akaashi and their no. 10 kissing" Bokuto said still confused.

"WHAT?!" Karasuno's team said in unison and the Fukurodani team memvers were equally confused.

-with hinata and akaashi thiz smut🚫-

While the people in thw gym were confused the couple was making out in thw bathroom.

"K-Kenji~" Hinata moaned gripping his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Hm?" Akaashi teased his body a little more."I still w-want to p-play"Hinata whined and Akaashi chuckled."Don't worry baby I'll be gentle" He reassured his oblivious baby.

Akaashi takes Hinata's shirt off and starts biting sucking everywhere."Ngh" Hinata started grinding on him making Akaashi grunt.

Akaashi takes his shirt off and pulled Hinata's short and boxers off."Oh~ your so hard, baby~" Akaashi touchd the slit of the dick.

"Uwah~Fuck me now please~" Hinata pouts and Akaashi smirks. He pulls his shorts and boxers showing his hard long thicc dick 😊.

"Go on baby~ No prep since I know you've been doing something while I was away~" Akaashi growled and Hinata pushed back whimpering in pain since they haven't done it in months now.

"S-So big!~" Hinata whimpered half way stopping.Akaashi thrusted in quickly balls deep.

Akaashi thrusted in Hinata roughly just letting the pleasure flow through him. Meanwhile  Hinata's mind was going blank.

Akaashi was thrusting so hard and fast that Hinata feels like his ass is tearing apart "K-Keji I'm cu-Fuck!~" White sticky substance painted the bathroom wall.

Despite his boyfriend cumming Akaashi kept thrusting. "Lend me your body for a little,kay babe? I'm close to" Akaashj kissed his temple and kept thrusting into him.

Hinata's tongue was out in the most lewd way while his boyfriend ramming into him hitting his prostate everytime.

"Shit,I'm cumming!" Akaashi moaned cumming in Hinata's ass. Both were panting from the sex they just had (Sometimes I wonder why do other people write 'it' instead of sex but they write curse words and stuff, just a question don't get offended plz to those who do that😖)

"Keji You liar!" Hinaga whined feeling cum dripping down from his thighs. "I mean did you really think I would be gentle" Akaashi raised a brow getting dressed and Hinata pouted "Fair point! But how am I gonna wall now! Cum is still dri-" Akaashi kissed the rambling boy.

"Relax Shoyo~" Akaashi kissed his cheek. He helped his boyfriend take the cum out of his ass (you guys can imagine what he  did😇).

He helped Hinata get dressed "keji~I can't standddd! How am I gonna play nowwww" Hinata whined and Akaashi felt 'guilty' "I didn't fuck you that hard" Akaashi carried his baby.

"Hmph" Hinata looked away and Akaashi pouted " I'm sorry  baby~" Akaashi pouted walking out holding his baby.

BONUS:

"Bokuto-san please stop looking at me like that" Akaashi grunted getting annoyed and Bokuto looked away. "How come you jever told me you had a boyfriend~~~" Bokuto whined amd Akaashi sighed.

"I didn't want him to get involved with another idiot" Akaashi walked and the team laughed at what Akaashi said while Bokuto pouted.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I just  had to my brain had been saying to make this into a story cuz this ship is also one of my fav but I still LOVE  bokuaka...I mean they say opposite attracts,right?😁