Chapter 33

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

We were all starting to worry about Mee. She was growing way too fast. She was born a few weeks ago, and she looks 7 years old. I hope that won't happen with my baby.

"Aunt Vee! I and mommy are going to play in the snow, will you come with us?" Mee asks me

"Of course," I told her

Mee smiled and grabbed my hand. She leads me over to Bella. Bella smiled at me before we headed outside. Jacob was in wolf form following us. He didn't want Mee to get hurt or killed.

We stood in the snow. Mee caught a snowflake in her hand and showed it to us.

"Look, a snowflake" Mee says

"It's beautiful" Bella starts

"Like you" I butted in

"Why don't you catch another one?" Bella suggests to Mee

Mee smiled and ran off. We watched as she jumped into the air to catch a snowflake.

"Edward thinks we'll find answers in Brazil. They're tribes there that might help." Bella tells me and Jacob

I saw a figure in the distance. It looked like...Irina. Mee ran back over to us in fear.

"Who's that?" Mee asks

"I think that's our cousin from Denali," I told her

"Irina!" Bella calls out to her

Irina looked at us, before dashing off. Bella ran close behind her. Being a newborn makes you a lot faster. I held Mee close to me, as Bella ran back to us.

"Where'd she go?" I asked

"Don't know, but we need to go back" Bella tells us

💐🌸💐🌸

Bella, Mee, Jacob, and I all walked into the house. Alice must have seen the vision because everyone was in the room. I moved over to Carlisle and sat next to him.

"Tanya convinced Irina to come back and talk to us," Carlisle tells us all

"Seems like she changed her mind," Edward says from the piano

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her," Esme says

"Wish we could have talked to her," Bella says looking at me

"She's family; she'll come around," Carlisle says

Carlisle wrapped his arm around my shoulder while rubbing my stomach. I smiled and placed my hand over his.

💐🌸💐🌸

Renesmee sat at the piano beside Edward, as Bella stood to the side of the piano. I was sitting on the couch watching Edward teach her how to play. She was good for being born for a couple of weeks. Alice walked into a room with a flower pot and was about to place it down when she went into a daze. The pot fell to the ground breaking into pieces. The flowers inside fell to the floor. I shot up as Jasper ran over to Alice, making sure she was alright.