Chapter 5

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

Today was Bella's field trip to some plant area. She wanted me to be there when she goes. I decided to have Bella drive me to the school because I was having a massive headache. I had my hand in my hand as I leaned against the truck door. The truck then parks into the parking lot.
Me and Bella then get out and walk to the side of the truck. Bella then dazed out. I then saw a boy with blonde hair walk over to us. He seemed to want something.

"Hey Bella! Your alive!" the guy says doing a terrible Frankenstein impression

"Yeah"Bella says

"Hi, I'm Genevieve Swan. Bella's Older Sister."I greet the boy

"Mike Newton. Bella, would you like to go to prom? With me?"Mike asks Bella

I smirk and then walked away. There wasn't many chaperones maybe like two or three. One stood out to me though. Blonde hair and was talking to Edward and two other people. One was a girl with short Black hair and had gold eyes. The other was a boy with blonde hair and also had the gold eyes. Like Carlisle.
My bag fell making me groan in frustration. I knelt to pick it up only for a familiar, pale hand to pick it up. I looked up and saw Carlisle carrying it.

"Carlisle, thank you"I tell him

"No problem"Carlisle says

He held my purse out to me. I smiled and took it. I placed it under my arm as Edward and the two other people walked over.

"Hey Carlisle. We are about to get on the bus. Hi Miss Swan"Edward greets us

"Please, call me Genevieve, Gennie, or Viv, "I tell him

"Hi, I'm Alice Cullen and this is my boyfriend, Jasper"Alice greets

"Hello, nice to meet you"I greet

"You, too"Jasper says back

I smiled at them and then looked over my shoulder to Bella. Edward and Carlisle looked at Jasper in shock that he said something to me. Edward then looked at Bella as well. I then turned back to the family.

"We should get on the bus. Don't want the teacher to yell at you three"I tell Alice, Jasper, and Edward

"Yes. She's right"Carlisle says

The Cullen's walked to the bus leaving me and Carlisle behind. Carlisle wrapped his arm around me and we walked to the bus. We sat down with his kids and I talked to them and got to know them. Jasper was really quiet, but he did his best to communicate with me. I looked around for Bella and didn't see her.

"She's on the other bus. This bus had no more room"Edward tells me

"Ok," I said simply

💐🌸💐🌸

We arrived at the field trip and went inside. I met up with Bella and her friends. Her friends were really nice, especially Angela, except Jessica was kind of a snob and a drama queen.