Chapter 2

Genevieve arrived home and decided to go look for a job somewhere

  Genevieve arrived home and decided to go look for a job somewhere. She thought she might take up the job as an assistant for a doctor. She doesn't go to the surgeries, thank god, and gets paid very well by the doctor that she is an assistant for. She walked back to her car and drove to the hospital. Genevieve gets there and walk to the front desk as there was a woman who was sitting behind the desk was on the phone.

  Genevieve stood there waiting for her to finish her call. The woman soon finished and smiled up at the woman in front of her, "Hello. How can I help you?" The Asian woman smiled and greeted her, "Hi. I'm here for the assistant position if it's still open." The woman smiled at her and nodded, "Ah yes. It is. I believe Doctor Cullen needed an assistant. I will call him down and get him to have a meeting with you." Genevieve nodded,  "Thank you."

  She sat down and waited but took the time to examine the room. The walls were plain old white with some pictures on the wall. There were doors on both sides of the desk area to go to different modules/places. There were people everywhere waiting to be seen by doctors. What confused me was some women were adjusting their breasts and fixing their make-up for some reason.

  The door opened to show a man with blonde hair and was wearing a doctor's coat/shrub. The woman at the desk waved Genevieve over. She stood up and walked over to the woman and to who she guessed was Doctor Cullen. "Doctor, this is the woman I told you about. She seems interested in the job" The woman tells him making the Asian woman hold her hand out, "Genevieve Swan, sir." Carlisle smiled and shook her hand, "Carlisle Cullen. Swan? As in Charlie's daughter?"

  Genevieve nodded, "Yes, sir." Carlisle nodded before pointing to the direction of his office, "Why don't we talk in my office?" She nods and he walks away to his office. Genevieve looked at the women in the room and saw them all staring at her in disgust and jealousy. We walked into his office and sat down.

"So, why do you want this job?" Carlisle asks making Genevieve immediately tell him about her thoughts, "Well, I love helping people who are injured and/or hurt. Besides, what do you think will happen if we don't have enough doctors to save people one day? Imagine that!" Carlisle looked at her for a while before he grinned, "You're hired." She raised her eyebrows at him, "Really?" He nodded, "Yes. Many people who want the job, which was all women, got the job acting all nice and all, and then they change so they can get close to me."

"I saw all the women out in the waiting room. Disgusting." She told him making him laugh, "I did too. You're right on that." Genevieve looked at him with curiosity, "When do I start?" He smiled, "Tomorrow. We won't have a lot of staff, so you would be very useful."

"Alright. I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I told him

"Alright," Carlisle says

  I got up and shook his hand. His hand was really cold, but I guess that's how it is here in Forks. I leave after flashing him a smile and head back to the front desk.