Chapter 57

Genevieve's POV

Today was the day. The fight with Renee and her army. I stood on a tree waiting for the army to arrive. Why am I in a tree? No clue. The sound of running came our way, making us all prepared for the fight.

I walked along the branch of the tree that I was on, as a vampire ran under me, not even seeing me. I jumped off the tree onto his back and ripped his head off. I threw it into the middle of the field making the Cullen's attack, alongside Azalea and the Packs. I ran into the field where the family was, fighting. Their may not have been a lot, but their was still a lot compared to all of us.

I was beside Emmett and Azalea fighting off some vampires. Emmett ripped the heads off of two of them as Azalea ripped one off. Everyone with gifts was using them to get rid of the vampires. I hadn't seen Renee yet which is making me confused. She couldn't have sent her army and didn't come, could she?

"Gen!" Azalea calls out to me

I looked to her and saw that a vampire was heading my way. I ran at him and jumped onto him back, making him try to push me off of his back or get me down. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his head off. His body went limp, making his body fall to the ground with me on top. I placed my leg to the ground so I wouldn't fall.

"Thanks, mom" I told her

"Anytime" Azalea says

Matteo's POV

I was kicking and punching a vampire. Finally, after I managed to bring it to his knees, I ripped his head off. I heard a small whistle and looked, only to be pushed a few meters away. I got up and saw a girl standing there. She smirked at me and walked over to me.

"You're a newborn too? Are you on Renee's side?" The girl asks

"No. I'm not" I told her

"I'm sorry. I thought you were on her side. My name is Skye" The girl tells me

"Understandable. She changed me before anyone" I told her

"Need help fighting these newborns off?" Skye asks

"If you're willing" I told her

We smiled at each other as a newborn ran towards us. Skye looked to my bent knee. She ran and jumped onto it, launching herself onto the newborn. She grabbed his head moved him down, as I jumped onto his body. Skye ripped his head off and threw it.

(Kinda like what Bella and Edward did to Aro in BD pt. 2)

I walked over to Skye and placed my hands on her cheeks. She chuckled nervously at the affection.

"You alright?" I asked

"Y-Yeah" Skye stutters

I realized what I did and coughed nervously. Skye giggled at my embarrassment.

"Matt, Skye let's go" Gen tells us

"How did you know my name?" Skye asks

Gen lightly taps her ear. Skye realized and silently went "oh". I chuckled at her cuteness and followed Gen. Skye giggled and followed us.

Genevieve's POV

I lead Matt and Skye towards the group. We defeated the newborns, minus Skye and Renee. We plan to get rid of Renee. Everyone looked to Skye.

"Why is she alive?" Rosalie growls

Matt stood protectively in front of Skye, blocking Rosalie from hurting her. Everyone immediately understood why she was alive. I smiled that he managed to find someone.

"Where is Renee?" Bella asks

"Right here, baby" A voice tells her

Everyone looked to Renee. She was standing on a tree. She smirked Scilly down at us and waved.

"Bella, I didn't know you became a vampire. You could of been on my side" Renee tells her

I silently walked towards the tree she was on. She was talking to Bella and I didn't like it.

"I would never be on your side. After what you did to Viv. After what you did to my sister" Bella tells her

"She's not your sister! Never has!" Renee yelled at her

I internally growled at her. How dare she say that I'm not her sister?! I have token better care of her than she has?! I climbed up the tree from behind her.

"She's been practically my mother all these years!" Bella tells her

"Has she fed you?" Renee asks

"Yes!" Bella says

"Has she been there for you when I was gone?" Renee asks

"Yes! She's been more of a mother to me than you have!" Bella tells her

"You don't believe that" Renee tells her

"I do and I believe she should be the one to take you down!" Bella tells her

"How? She's not even here!" Renee tells her

Everyone looked at where I was before I walked to the tree. I smirked behind her.

"You're wrong about that!" I told her

Renee turned to look at me, before I ripped her head off. Her body fell to the ground in front of everyone. I hopped off the tree and dropped her head to the ground. Emmett brought dead newborns forward, with Jasper, and allowed me to burn them. I lit a lighter and threw it onto the bodies.

Carlisle ran over to me and hugged me. I giggled at his worry. I hugged back making him feel so much better. He let go of me as Bella runs over and hugs me. I hugged her and squeezed her tightly.

"Hopefully that didn't ruin our sisterhood. I mean, I ripped your mom's head off" I joked

"You have been more of a mother to me, more than anyone, well maybe Esme as well" Bella tells me

"Let's go home" I told everyone

We all began walking home. I turned and saw Skye staying behind. I stopped and smiled at her.

"You too!" I told her

Skye smiled brightly and walked beside me. Matt stepped back to be with her as we walked home. With new family.

 With new family

1007 words

Yay! Matt found his mate! She has Air powers, so you know. Renee is dead! Finally!