Chapter 20

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

I decided that I don't want to fight. I still haven't gotten used to having powers. Bad thing was that Cullen's and the pack were fighting and could possibly be hurt or worse...killed. I don't want the people that I call the family to get hurt and/or killed.

It was the day of the newborn army and had been placing our scent, blood, on trees to get the newborns to the field so they can be killed. After I and Bella finished, we walked back to the tent area. Jacob was watching over us until it was Seth's turn.

Seth came with me to get wood, just in case the newborns came early, we then walked back. I smiled while I grabbed Seth's head and kissed it. He nuzzled his head into my arms. I petted him as we walked closer to Bella, Edward, and Jacob.

"At least I have written my name"Bella finished off what she was saying

"You're marrying him?"Jacob asks

"Jake..."Bella says

Bella than looked at Edward. Jacob ran off.

"You knew he was listening!"Bella says

"He deserves to know"Edward mutters

"Jake stop!"Bella calls out to him

Edward grabbed Bella's arm

"Bella wait, "Edward says

Bella rips her arm away and yells "Don't!"

I watched as Bella ran off, leaving me alone with Edward and Seth. Seth was sticking to my side, not one move I did made him not want to be by my side.
(Anyone know what I'm thinking here)

Bella walked back and looked at Edward. I saw that her lips were swollen. She kissed Jacob!

"You saw?"Bella asks

"No, but Mom noticed your lips are swollen"Edward says

"Sorry!"I said

"It's ok. I don't know what happened"Bella says

"You love him"Edward tells her

"I love you more"Bella tells him

💐🌸💐🌸

I was laying in the tent trying to get some rest. I couldn't sleep due to my thoughts and what's going on. I looked over at Bella and saw her shivering. I rolled over and cradled her in my arms trying to get her as warm as I can.

Bella tried to sleep so I stayed with her in my arms. Edward was sitting in the tent not knowing what to do. I felt the same way. I was freezing as well, but I did my best to keep it hidden.

"What can I do to help, Mom?"Edward asks

"Here hold her close to you. Try to get her warm as you can"I told him