Chapter 6

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

I was woken up by Bella. I forgot that I was going with Bella and her friends to the dress store in Port Angeles. I got out of my bed and went downstairs to see Bella and her friends waiting for me.

"Hey! You guys ready!?"I asked

"Yes!"They all said

I laughed and headed to my car with the girls behind me. I made sure they were all seatbelted in because safety first. We then headed to Port Angeles.

💐🌸💐🌸

Alice's POV

I walked over to the family. Daniel and Esme were playing chess. Rosalie was reading a magazine. Emmett and Jasper were playing video games. Edward was playing the piano. Carlisle was in reading a book on the couch.

I was about to sit down next to Rosalie when I was sucked into a vision. I saw Gennie and Bella in an alleyway. Four to five thugs were crowding them and touching their hair. I was brought back out of my vision and looked at Edward and Carlisle.
Edward must've seen the vision because he grabbed his car keys. Edward ran over to Carlisle and told him what I saw. Both Edward and Carlisle ran out of the house to save Bella and Gennie.

💐🌸💐🌸

Genevieve's POV

The girls tried on dresses as Bella sat on a bay window reading a book. I stood beside her and watched as the other two were looking at dresses. There was then a knock on the window making us look. It was five frat boys.

"Nice!"One said

"Gross" Angela says

"Disgusting" Bella says

"Angela, I like this dress on you. Purple is your color"I tell her trying to change the topic

"Really?"Angela asks

"Yes. Any guy would be lucky to be your prom date" I tell her

"Thanks," Angela says

"What about me?"Jessica asks

"Beautiful. Pink is definitely your color"I tell her

"I'm just not sure about the one strap thing," Jessica says

"I'm going to a book store close by, "Bella says

"I'll go with you. You two going to be ok?"I asked Angela and Jessica

"Yes, Ms.Swan," Angela says