Chapter 21

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

I woke up confused on a small bed. I was in Cullen's house for sure due to the great view of the forest. I then realized something. I can see every detail of anything. I stood up from the bed and walked to a mirror to see what I looked like hoping my hair wasn't messy.

I gasped when I saw my reflection. My hair was much lighter. It was a brown almost turned into a blonde. I had a more pale complexion than my normal complexion. I placed my hand on my cheek looking and feeling different. What confused me the most was that I had red eyes.

I heard something and turned around. It was Carlisle. I walked over to him slowly and hugged him gently. He hugged back before I grabbed my throat.

"You need to feed"Carlisle says

I looked at him confused. Am I...am I a vampire now? Carlisle walks over to the balcony of the room we were in. I walked over and the view of the woods was much different than before. I heard all the sounds now. Birds, water, and bugs. I could see into the distance. I saw flowers blooming, spiders capturing their food. A lot of things has happened.

"C'mon, "Carlisle tells me

I looked at Carlisle. He had just jumped off the balcony onto the ground. He stayed at the bottom to wait for me. I stepped up to the balcony and looked down. It didn't seem that far down so I jumped. I landed on the ground beside him and smiled.

Carlisle smiled before speeding off. I ran too and didn't expect to be able to run this fast. I then heard what I thought was a bear. I stopped running making Carlisle stop beside me.

"What is it, Gennie?"Carlisle asks

The bear came into view making Carlisle know why I stopped. I went hunting it down, but then two little bear cubs came out making me not want to. The bear saw me with Carlisle and walked over. The bear cubs followed the mother to me. The mother bear nuzzled into my hand, that I didn't know I had raised up.

"I guess you have a gift, "Carlisle says in amazement

"A gift?"I asked as the bear and the cubs walked away

"Most vampires get certain powers when they get turned. Edward has mind-reading, Alice with the future, and Jasper with reading emotions. You seem to have the power to communicate with animals and people making them know that you won't hurt them."Carlisle tells me

"How am I going to feed then?"I asked

"C'mon. Let's see if we can get you do it again."Carlisle says

We walked over to rocks and I saw a deer eating. I then heard a growl. It was a cougar getting ready to kill the deer. I stood up prepared to attack it. When the cougar jumped, so did I. I jumped onto the cougar and fed off of it.

Carlisle walked over to me before holding his hand out. I grabbed it hesitantly before hugging him. I looked at the cougar and saw that it got up not injured at all. I looked at Carlisle confused.

"It seems you have two powers. The ability to heal someone when they are injured, just like with your mermaid powers" Carlisle says

"Can we go see the family?"I asked him

"Of course. Let's go" Carlisle says

Me and Carlisle ran towards the house. We make it to the door and Carlisle opens it letting me go in first. We then walked inside and saw the whole family, including Bella.

"Viv, are you ok?"Bella asks

Bella then saw my eyes and how I looked. She turned to look at Carlisle.

"She's a vampire?"Bella asked

Bella went to walk over to me, but I stepped back, not wanting to hurt her. Carlisle wrapped his arm around my waist.

"It's ok. Go over to her"Carlisle tells me

I walked over to Bella scared. Bella smiled at me. I made it over to her and smiled slightly, having no scent of her blood. I hugged her lightly before she hugs me back.

"I am glad you are ok," Bella says

"I am too. However we have a wedding to plan."I said to her smirking

"She's back!"Emmett says walking in

Emmett walked over to me and hugged me before spinning me around. I laughed at him as the whole family walks over and hugs me.

"She has a gift?"Edward asks

"She has two"Carlisle says

"Two? Isn't that extremely rare?"Daniel asks

"What do you mean?"Bella asks hugging me

"When I took Gennie hunting, I saw her powers. Communicating and Healing" Carlisle says looking at me

"It was so cool!"I said

"Wait. What are we going to do about Charlie?"Bella asks

"Seeing as she has been doing well with being around your blood, I think she will be fine still living at home," Carlisle says

"That will change soon though"Bella says smirking at me

I rolled my eyes at her before ruffling up her hair

"That's not important right now. What is important is the wedding planning."I told her

"Speaking of wedding planning, I already have a vision of the wedding, "Alice says

"Look what you started, Mom," Rosalie says

"Whoops," I said shrugging my shoulders

Carlisle wrapped his arm around my waist from behind as everyone talked about wedding plans. I laid my head back on his chest and he laid his on top of mine.

 I laid my head back on his chest and he laid his on top of mine

939 words