Chapter 12

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

Today was Bella's birthday. She never really liked her birthday for some reason. She never wanted to receive presents from anyone. I never knew why she never wanted to celebrate her birthday. Alice wanted to throw a birthday party for her. I was invited.

I and Charlie walked up to Bella's room to wish her a happy birthday and give her presents. I knocked on the door with a small box in my hand. Charlie opened the door and looked at her.

"Happy Birthday"Charlie says

"Thanks"Bella says with fake enthusiasm

"Happy Birthday"I tell her

"I thought we said no gifts"Bella says

"Actually me and Renee's don't count since it's not wrapped"Charlie tells her handing her the presents

Bella grabbed them and smiled. I smiled at her and handed her my present. Bella grabs it and looks at me.

"I know you said no presents, but I hope you like it. It's something to help you know that I am always here to talk"I tell her

Bella smiles at me and opens the box. In it was a matching necklace to mine. Mine's said Sisters and hers said forever.

"I have the other half, "I tell her

"Thank you!"Bella says

Bella stood up and walked over to me. She hugged me and I hugged back. She pulled away and grabbed her bag for school. I was driving her to school today so we got in my car and drove off.

I parked in front of the school and Bella got out. She was wearing the necklace that I gave her. I got out of the car to hug her. A whistle makes me look around. It was Bella's friend, Mike. I looked at him and he winked at me.

Bella glared at him making him look away. He then ran off. I looked at Bella and smiled at her.

"Have a good day. I hope it will be a good one for you"I tell her

"Thanks. I love you"Bella tells me

"I love you too"I said

I drove home to get ready for the party. Alice was throwing a birthday party for Bella. I thought it was nice of her to do this for her. My phone beeps making me look at it. It was a text message from Alice.

Alice: Bring your dress and get ready here

I laughed and grabbed my dress. I headed to my car and headed to Cullen's house. I get out and was greeted by Esme. She smiled and walked me over to the house. Carlisle looked up from what he was doing and walked over to me. I smiled at him and he hugged me.

"What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here. I do."Carlisle starts rambling

I place my hand on his shoulder making him stop and look at me. He smiled making me smile back.