Chapter 13

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling worried for some odd reason. I looked around my bedroom only to notice my window was left open. Who opened it? I didn't open it. I got up and closed it.

I then turned around to see a note on my pillow. I frowned confused. I walked over to my bed and grabbed it. It was from Carlisle.

Dear Gennie,
When you read this, I and my family will be gone. We didn't want what happened at the party to happen again. I love you, just know that.

Sincerely, Carlisle

I crumbled up the letter and tare after tare as tears left my eyes. Then my eyes widened. They actually left? I loved him. More tears came out of my eyes.

I sat on my bed and cried. I then decided to do something. I got up off my bed and grabbed my duffle bag that had been shoved into the back of my closet. I started packing clothes and necessities that I needed in there.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed a pencil and paper. I wrote a letter to Charlie and Bella. I walked back to my bed, placed my duffle bag on my shoulders, and left. Leaving would be the hardest thing especially for Charlie and Bella, but it was what I had to do. To heal.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I went through my contact list for my best friend's number. When I found it, I called her. I asked her if I can stay with her for a while, she said yes.

I arrived and got out of my car. The door of her house opened revealing my friend, Katherine. Kath for short. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Hey, I missed you, "Kath tells me

"I missed you too, "I told her

"In your call, you sounded like you were crying. What happened?"Kath asks

"Got any of your special tea?"I asked

"Of course. C'mon"Kath says

💐🌸💐🌸

Bella's POV

I can't believe the Cullen's left Forks. That meant not only did I lose Edward, but Vivi also lost Carlisle. She didn't leave her room this morning, and it's got me worried. After Sam had found me, and brought me home, I was placed on the couch.

Charlie was calling someone. It didn't seem that they were answering. He kept calling them though.

"Who are you trying to call?"I asked

"Your sister, she's not answering her phone, "Charlie tells me

"I'm going to check her room, "I told him