Chapter 38

(Last chapter for Breaking Dawn part 2

(Last chapter for Breaking Dawn part 2. Then it's get creative time! Don't be afraid to leave suggestions!)

Genevieve's POV

Aro held Alice's hands seeing her visions and thoughts. Guards had Jasper in their grasp. Caius looked at Aro.

"Brother?" Caius asks

Aro didn't answer. Alice forcefully pulled her hand away.

"It doesn't matter what I show you! Even when you see, you still won't change your decision" Alice tells him

Alice turns to Bella and mouths 'now'. Bella nods lightly turning to Mee and Jacob. Mee sat on Jacob's back.

"Take care of my daughter" Bella tells him

Jacob huffs before running off with Mee on his back. I watched as Caius sent a vampire after them. Take care of her, Jacob.

"Get them" Caius says

Alice then kicks Aro in the jaw. That launched him almost half way across the field. He grabbed the ground bringing him to a stop. He gets up from the ground and looks at Alice.

"Take her away" Aro orders

Two vampires grabbed Alice's arms keeping her from attacking. Jasper was trying to get to Alice.

"Let her go!" Carlisle calls out to them

Carlisle ran into the field to get rid of the two vampires. Aro then attacked him and they fought. Before anything could happen, Aro ripped Carlisle's head off...literally. I covered my mouth and gasped in shock. That was when the battle began.

Vampires and Werewolves were fighting for the justice of a child. I was filled with rage seeing Carlisle being ripped apart and burned alive. I kicked and punched and ripped vampires to shreds.

I looked around after ripping the head off a vampire. Jasper was fighting a vampire, Bella was using her powers to protect him. Alec saw that and attacked her, giving Jane the chance to use her magic. Jasper fell to the ground in pain. I went to run over to him, only for me to pushed to be tackled by a vampire.

I squirmed to get out of his grasp. He grabbed my arm. I punched him and then brought him to the ground, as a vampire was coming to attack me. He landed next to me, as I ripped off the other one's head. The vampire that jumped over me, ran at me. I dodged him and Esme and Daniel killed him.

Benjamin was getting upset that everyone was getting beat up. He yelled and slammed his fist to the ground. The ground shook and a crack appeared in the middle of the field. Some were unfortunate enough to be where the crack was and fell in.

Esme was then attacked by a vampire. Daniel went to help her when he was attacked. Leah who was being surrounded by vampires, ran over to where Esme was and saved her. Bad thing was she fell into the crack in the ground with the vampires.