Chapter 23

Genevieve's POV

Genevieve's POV

Today was the day my little sister is getting married. I am so excited. I was standing behind Bella, helping Alice get her ready.

"I thought Alice told you to get some beauty sleep"I told Bella

"Sorry, bad dream. It's wedding jitters" Bella tells me

The door of the room opened revealing Rosalie. She was wearing her purple robe as the same as me and Alice. She walked over with a small smile on her face.

"Would you like some help? I can do her hair"Rosalie asks

I smiled at her efforts to be with Bella. I stepped back as she walked over. She stood behind Bella running her fingers through Bella's hair.

"Really?"Bella asks

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom"Rosalie tells her

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality, "Bella says

"Essentially, "Rosalie says

"Weddings. They bring everyone together"Alice says

"After mine. We have to soon get started on Mom's"Rosalie says

Rosalie looked over her shoulder at me. I started blushing after hearing her say that. The girls laughed at my red face.

"I am going to get dressed, "I told them

"Ok," Bella says

I got up from my seat and walked into the bathroom. I first put my dress on so if I did my make-up, I wouldn't get make-up on my dress. I then put eye contact in so it looked like my normal eye color. Carlisle suggested it to me so no one grew confused in my eyes.

I didn't want to hear what people said about my eyes, so I took up his suggestion. When I heard that Bella had invited Renee, I grew uncomfortable. I don't know if you knew this, but I and Renee didn't have a great relationship. She had a bad relationship with me because I wasn't her biological daughter. I bet she will act politely in front of everyone, but when we are by ourselves she will be rude.

I shook my head from the thoughts and looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a pink dress that was like a maxi dress, but it didn't go all the way down my legs. I paired it with nude heels.

  I walked out of the bathroom and saw Charlie and Renee standing near Bella

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Charlie and Renee standing near Bella. I stand in shock at Charlie. I knew he always wore a suit before, but this was different.

"I know. I look hot"Charlie tells us

"We thought you needed something blue"Renee tells Bella pointing to a box

Charlie held a black, velvet box in his hands. He opened it and inside was a headdress comb like thing in it. On it was blue sapphires.

"And something old. Besides your mother"Charlie says

"Nice"Renee says

"It was Grandma Swan's"Charlie tells Bella as she grabs it

"But we added the sapphires"Renee tells her

"It's beautiful, you guys. Wow, thank you so much. Viv, would you like to do the honors?"Bella asks

"You sure?"I asked taking the comb out of her hand

"Of course"Bella says

I smiled and walked behind her. I placed the comb, delicately, on her head. I then fixed little pieces of her hair that got messed up when I placed it in.

"It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter and her daughter."Renee says with tears in her eyes

Bella, Alice, Rosalie, and I all looked at each other. We all knew that when they get married and plan to have kids, they wouldn't be able to.

"Time for the dress!"Alice says

Charlie walked over to me as all the other girls talked. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"Carlisle wants to see you. So you should see him"Charlie tells me

I smiled and went to walk out. Right before I walked out I heard Dad whistle to me. I turned and looked at him.

"You look beautiful"Charlie tells me

"Thank you"I told him

I then walked out of the room to downstairs. I then saw Carlisle with Esme and Daniel. As I walked down the stairs, Daniel saw and pointed at me. Carlisle turned around and saw me with a smile. I made it down and stood next to him while looking at Esme and Daniel.

"You look so beautiful!"Esme gushes at me

"You do, too, "I told her

"How's Bella?"Daniel asks

"Nervous. She has been practicing walking in heels for a few days and I think she will do fine"I told them

"Have your song prepared?"Esme asks

"I do. I'm just nervous. I know I've sung in front of a crowd before, and I enjoyed it. Though, I have never sung in front of my family before. Also Renee is here and I am scared on how everything will turn out"I ranted

I then felt an arm around my waist and the other on my arm. It was rubbing my arm up and down to calm me down. I looked at Carlisle and saw him looking at me.

"You'll do great, Love. I bet everyone will like the song"Carlisle tells me

"Thank you, "I said

"No problem"Carlisle says

"We should go find our seats"Daniel says aloud

"Yeah, let's go"Esme says

💐🌸💐🌸

I was sitting next to Carlisle and Esme waiting for Bella to walk down the aisle. I then started imagining me and Carlisle's wedding. I was brought out of my thoughts when the Cullen house backdoor opened. Everyone stood up when they saw Bella walking down the aisle. I started tearing up at how beautiful she looked.

Charlie was walking her down and they were whispering to one another. I smiled at Bella when she looked at me, making her return it. Everyone then sat down when Bella was given to Edward. I started tearing up more after the whole ceremony ended.

Bella Swan is now Bella Cullen.

998 words