✦・seven╭╯

"I want to find Jungkook and go home." Night whined. They were standing at the bus stop. People making their way around them, carrying on with their day.

"Have some fun once in a while, kid." Zia winked at her.

Night rolled her eyes. "Don't call me a kid! I'm not a kid."

"Being mature doesn't mean you can't have fun."

"We are not here to have fun. We have to find Jungkook, and the others, save the world from god knows what! Probably a swamp of monsters. We don't even have a deadline."

"What are you implying?" Zia questioned. She was serious again, the playfulness gone.

"The more time we waste, the easier it will be for monsters to attack the others. Most of them are defenceless. So without a deadline, we don't know the exact time the world might end. We have to be quicker." Night said as the pieces started falling together. They had to form the team before someone died.

Zia nodded gravely, absorbing every word Night had spoken. "You are right. I did not think this through. Let's finish the job, then we will come for a vacation to Seoul."

"Sure." Night laughed. Zia still wanted to explore Seoul. Seoul was beautiful. Tall building reaching the skies. Beautiful architectures looming over their heads. There are different types of people present too, everyone mingling into one crowd with no one giving them a second look. "Where do you suggest we start?"

"I don't know give me a minute. But we need Vague. Did you try calling Vague?"

"I did." said Night. Over the past few days she had tried to call Vague, but there was no response. The silence was deafening. Over the years she had gotten used to it. "Vague is not replying. Vague will get activated when I use my powers."

"Okay, we will figure this out later, let's focus on Jungkook at the moment."

"Does Psyche know where he might be?" Night asked hopefully. If Psyche had answers, they could find Jungkook before the monsters. "Also ask if Jungkook has gone back to Busan."

Zia nodded and communicated with Psyche. This reminded her of the conversations with Vague. Vague would respond before she could even think of the name.

"Psyche says Jungkook is in Seoul itself," Night was relieved hearing this. "But Psyche cannot pinpoint his exact location. We do that on our own."

"What's the use of having someone in your head when they can't tell you all they know." commented Night. Zia laughed after a moment. To Night it looked as though it took some time for her to process it.

"Night, Psyche says, 'I know more things than you, kid. Don't sass me.' Don't sass Psyche."

Night huffed, "I'm not a kid! Why do people have trouble understanding it?"

"Okay, Miss Grown-Up let's go find Jeon Jungkook before it's too late." Zia said, turning to look at her. Her hair was tied in a ponytail swayed to the side.

"Let's go." Night said about moving before something particular caught her eyes. Many grown men in suits walking up and down the streets. But they didn't fit the crowd like the rest of the people walking around them. They were out of place. Night observed them for a while, the men seemed oddly coordinated. All of them were wearing the same shade of blazers on the top. They also had black earpieces over their right ears.

Something was wrong. Were they part of a gang? If they were, what were they doing in broad daylight?

"Zia? Can you see those men?" She asked, grasping her hand. Zia followed Night's eyes. Looking at the men, she scrunched her face, frowning.