✦・fourteen╭╯

They had spent the entire afternoon searching with no luck. Daegu was huge. They couldn't cover such a large area in a single day.

"We can't do this in one night." Night said. Zia had flopped down an empty bench. Jimin moved to sit beside her, disappointed. His jacket hanging off his shoulder. Jungkook still hadn't returned. Night hoped he wasn't attacked again. "We need more time."

"We should have thought this through." Sighed Zia, "I thought it would be easy. Should have thought this through." She added the last part for herself.

"It is not a complete failure." Jimin insisted. "We can make and plan and carry it forward."

"First, we even have to find Jungkook."

"Where did he go?" Jimin asked gently. His shooting voice made Zia sit straight and look directly into Night's eyes.

"Do you have a plan?"

"I can think of something. But Jungkook first."

"No need, he's coming here by himself." Jimin said, looking over at Jungkook running. Sweat plastering the hair on his forehead.

"Sorry. I got lost." He muttered out of breath. "Move."

Zia and Jimin shifted, giving Jungkook space to sit on the small bench beside them. The three of them crammed together.

Night bounced on her heels, taking deep breaths. She was having a bad feeling about finding someone here. They searched in parks, shops, buses, restaurants, but the new Phenomenal was stubborn about not being found.

She left the emptiness left by Vague stronger than ever. Vague had left because of her selfishness. She wanted a new start. It was her fault. As the days stretched on, the urge to call Vague grew stronger. She even called out there was no response. Night was now positive, Vague was gone forever, Vague wouldn't talk to her even if she activated her powers.

"Let's split up." said Jungkook, standing up again. "Zia and I will go south while Jimin and Night take North."

Jimin looked at Night and nodded, getting up.

Choosing Jimin to roam around the city wouldn't be her first choice. She felt nervous around him.

He had beautiful features. His eyes were soft, beautiful, mono lids which fit perfectly in his oval face. Soft full lips and a straight flat nose in between. The way he presented himself was admirable. Gentle and kind, but also a complete flirt.

Maybe it was the way he held himself, which made her nervous. He looked intimidating when he was quiet.

She didn't feel the same way around Jungkook. She knew him for years. Jimin kept her on her toes, but she didn't like him. She didn't feel butterflies in her stomach every time she looked at him.

"Call if you see something unusual." Zia told Jimin and Night.

"We will." promised Night. "Don't waste a lot of time eating."

This was for Zia. She would hold off fighting because she was finishing her burger. Her favorite food was a hamburger with sprite. Her choices of food were peculiar.

"I will try my best." Zia joked as she tugged Jungkook in the opposite direction.

Jin ran his hand through his hair, pushing them back. "I think we should also leave." He suggested.

"Yeah." she said, falling in the step beside him.

They walked in silence, with Jimin playing with his jacket.

"When did you activate your powers?" He asked her.

"I don't remember. I was young. Around 3-4."

Jimin looked at her, his eyebrows raised. "Really?" He questioned.