✦・sixty six╭╯

Yoongi wasn't even surprised. He knew he should trust strangers but his own siblings lied. Ixone sat beside him on the tree, waiting for him to say something. Kill parents, leave the soldiers. They are just puppets. Ixone had said.

The day was crazier than he had expected. He had expected himself to fight. See lifeless bodies staring back at him. Their glassy eyes open, they would never register what scenes played in front of them.

What he hadn't expected was Trace having powers. Ixone and the others having another plan which they hadn't bothered to mention before. The Phenomenal had unintentionally underestimated their siblings. The first time they met, the Royal Children seemed desperate. Their desperation would lead them to drop their morals. Do Erothians have morals?

"Listen, your siblings have a plan. It goes along the lines of stop killing soldiers and start killing parents and get their necklaces." Trace said.

"I think you are a little late. Ixone already told me." Hr responded. The Phenomenal didn't communicate this way often. It was Namjoon who had thought about it. He was smart. The more time Yoongi spent with Ixone the more he realized, the siblings were very similar. Practical, thoughtful, smart, and both of them loved nature. The difference was that Ixone didn't have dimples and they weren't as patient as Namjoon.

Trace proceeded to tell him a message from Taehyung. Yoongi agreed with Taehyung. Even if Erothians didn't have morals, the Phenomenal did.

"Yoongi, what do you say?" Ixone asked.

"Taehyung is a genius." He replied.

They frowned. It was not the answer they were expecting. "What?"

"Oh sorry, Trace just delivered a message from Taehyung."

They raised an eyebrow, suspiciously. "Trace?"

"Trace is the voice of them gem. But not anymore there is something more than that. Cause I have removed my necklace and Trace can still talk to me."

"What was all that about Taehyung being a genius?" They asked, pointing a finger at him.

"Taehyung is spreading the message about your plan. That's why I called him a genius." He didn't tell them everything Taehyung wanted the Phenomenals to know. They could get to know about it later.

Ixone nodded. "Now I don't think we need to find anyone. Can you tell them to come here?"

He gave her a nod. They were going to avoid bloodshed. His thoughts wandered to Indira. Jimin and Taehyung hadn't seen her body. Did her father blast her into tiny pieces? That was one of the most cruel things one could do. Especially to their own daughter. This made him miss his parents even more. His heart clenched. He hadn't thought about them since he met Zia, Jungkook, Jimin and Night. He didn't need them for comfort once he had found the Phenomenal.

Trace did as Yoongi told. Then Yoongi and Ixone waited for the everyone to come. Yoongi had the urge to say something to Ixone, but he couldn't think of anything to say without embarrassing himself. Ixone also didn't start a conversation. They were admiring the beauty of nature, sitting on top of the tree. He would have done the same if he wasn't too busy admiring Ixone.

-

"We should have gotten water." Hoseok said.

"We have to find Yoongi and Ixone." Jin said. Orb had passed on Yoongi's message to him."Where can they be?" "Where can they be?"

The mountain was enormous. So many trees and stones. It would take a lot of time to find Yoongi and Ixone. He didn't even know which direction they went in.

Hoseok pushed hair away from his eyes. He frowned, lost in his own thoughts.

Jin looked away. In the distance, he could see two figures, one boy and one girl. They were running where Hoseok and Jin were. They seemed to be on the younger side, and they weren't as big and buff as any of the soldiers. As the figures approached, he could recognise them. It was Adaliez and Kaius. They looked relieved.

"We know we don't have to kill the soldiers and we have to find Yoongi and Ixone." Hoseok said as soon as they arrived.

Kaius raised his eyebrows. "Who told you?"

Kaius looked a lot like Jungkook. Both the boys had the same round-cute features. However Kaius' eyes weren't as big as Jungkook's nor did they sparkle. Kaius also had fuller lips. Jungkook had uneven lips. The top one was smaller than the bottom one. His lips were cute.

Jin wished Zia and Jungkook were here instead of Adaliez and Kaius. He didn't know why, but he wanted to see Jungkook.

"Ember." answered Hoseok.

"Ember?"

"The voice of the gem."

"Yeah you mentioned them. But who told Ember?" Adaliez asked.

"Yoongi must have told Trace and Trace passed on the message to everyone." Jin said.

"You can do that?" She asked in awe.

He sometimes forgets talking to each other telepathically is not normal, even on Eroth. But it was very convenient. Though he was still wondering how the gems speak without him wearing his ring. Must be some Erothian thing. Except, Adaliez and Kaius didn't know about it.

"Yeah, we found out we can on Eroth." Hoseok said, not bothering with the details. He had something on his mind.

"Let's find Ixone and Yoongi." Jin said. "Do you know where they are?"

Kaius shook his head. "We'll have to find them."

Great. Jin thought. Now they had to find Yoongi and Ixone while worrying about the soldiers. God forbid if they kill someone. The Royal Children would be after their lives.

"Orb, can you ask Yoongi where is he with Ixone?" Jin thought.

Orb didn't reply immediately. Probably from dramatic effect. Orb hadn't replied for five minutes now. Was there a malfunction with the gem. Did he accidentally sit on it?

"Go straight for about 10 minutes and you'll find them." Orb finally replied.

"Orb said that we have to walk straight for 10 minutes and we'll find them." Jin told the others.

"Are you sure we can trust Orb?" Kaius asked.

"In this matter, yes. The gems won't lie about this." Hoseok answered.

Kaius nodded and started walking with Adaliez. Jin was about to follow, but Hoseok grabbed his armand stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you like Jungkook?" Hoseok questioned seriously.

Did he like Jungkook? Jungkook was adorable and really strong. His doe eyes sparkled whenever he was happy. His laugh was melodious and catching. Jin could always feel the corner of his lips tug upwards whenever he heard Jungkook laugh. Jungkook's love for banana milk was cute too. Along with his immaturity. Jungkook could be mature when he wanted to or when he needed to, but it was his playful and friendly side that Jin liked. Oh. My. God.

"I do." He replied. He himself was shocked.

"What?" Hoseok asked, delighted. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't realise it until now!"

Hoseok looked at him in disbelief. "You better tell him when you see him next time."

Heat rose to his cheeks. "Hope-ah do you think he likes me?"

----------------------------------------------- 

{A/N}: Jin's being a dork. 

💙