✦・twenty nine╭╯

"Before we start, let's just make one thing clear. Night you are not coming." Zia said.

Night looked offended by this. She sat a little straighter and looked Zia in the eye. "Why?" she demanded. "I'm feeling better now than I did in the morning."

"We can't risk it!" Zia insisted.

The boys were watching their argument like a tennis match, shifting their gaze to who was speaking. Zia was determined to make sure Night gets proper rest before they left for Eroth. Night was equally determined in not wanting to stay behind when everyone risked their lives.

"Fine." Night said, accepting defeat. She obviously didn't want to be left behind, but she didn't argue about it further. She still looked a little pale. The flush in her cheeks slowly wore off.

This was the last Phenomenal they had to find. Jungkook got cold feet from thinking about going into space. People had died going to space. He didn't want to make the list.

He wondered if Eroth would have the same atmosphere as Earth. It would make it easier for them to breathe. There would be surprises waiting for them over there. He would look at the scenic beauties of the planet if they won against the monsters without dying.

"What does the invitation say?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok pulled out the invitation and read out aloud. "Mr. Jung Hoseok, you have been invited... it's tomorrow..... The party starts at 7:00 pm. Hope we see you there."

"You all have to be very attentive to your gems. They can blink anytime. Also activate Taehyung's powers while you're there." Night seriously told them.

Taehyung still hadn't activated his powers. They could put him in danger and make him activate his powers.

"What if we put him in a dangerous situation where to save himself and activate his powers?" Jungkook suggested.

"Push him off a building?" Yoongi thought aloud.

Taehyung looked at them in horror. He didn't agree with their ideas in the slightest. "How about I figure out how to activate my powers? You guys don't have to worry about it."

"Okay, so we discreetly get in search of a Phenomenal without causing any trouble, get them out and come back." Namjoon said.

"I think we should move around in pairs, it would get less attention on us." Jungkook added.

"Yes." Namjoon said, mentally noting his point down.

"What's the dress code?" Yoongi asked.

"It doesn't say anything on the invitation but something fancy." Taehyung said, looking at the invitation over Hoseok's shoulder.

"Hoseok, do you have suits you can lend us?" Jimin asked.

"Sure, do you want to see them now?" Hoseok asked.

Everyone nodded. "Wait, what about Zia?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Even Zia forgot she needed a dress.

"Oh yeah, you need a dress." Hoseok realised. His mouth split into a bright smile. "We need to go shopping. We'll go after I show them their suits."

"Sure." Zia said shyly.

Happily, Hoseok led them to his room. It was as big as any of their rooms. The curtains were open, brightening the room. He opened his closet and got out several suits.

Everyone tried them until they found their perfect size.

Jungkook was a little taller and buff than Hoseok. He liked the suit he picked. It was a classic black and white suit with a black tie. It fit him perfectly.

-

"I would look good in a suit." Zia said proudly, lifting her head high.

Hoseok laughed. "You would."

He wandered around, trying to find a perfect dress for Zia. the store was filled with dresses, but they couldn't find one for Zia. he pulled out dresses but put them back. He couldn't find one which would fit Zia.

He pulled a backless red gown from a rack. It had laced sleeves and a slit on the left side going up to the tight. The dress was beautiful, but it wasn't what he was looking for. He put it back.

"Hoseok, look at this." Zia called out.

She pointed to a black evening gown. Hoseok pursed his lips and looked at the dress. "It's very simple. Let's find another one."

He gripped Zia's wrist and gently tugged her around the store. His eyes caught the perfect dress. It was a strapless lilac silk gown. The dress hugged the waist and freely flowed down to the floor. It was very elegant.

He gripped Zia's hand and dragged her in the direction of the dress. "Look at this one." He said, pointing to the dress.

Zia's mouth fell open. She stared at the dress before looking at Hoseok. "Are you sure?"

"You don't like it?" Hoseok frowned.

"I do."

"Will you try it on?" He asked gently. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.

Zia eyed the dress before making up her mind. "Yeah, okay."

Hoseok removed the dress off the rack and handed it over to Zia. She took the dress to the changing rooms while he patiently waited for her to return. He removed his phone and started playing games.

"Hoseok?" Zia said his name nervously.

He looked up, pocketing his phone, and froze. Zia looked more beautiful than anyone he had seen before. The dress fit her perfectly. Zia had tied her hair, but if she let it fall down on her shoulders, it would compliment her beauty.

"Well? How do I look?" She asked again when he didn't reply.

Hoseok shook his head. "You look beautiful." he sincerely whispered.

"Thanks!" She smiled brightly at him, and he smiled back. She looked cute when she smiled.

"Should I buy this one?" He asked. Zia nodded and went to change again.

He paid for the dress, and they walked out of the store.

"Do you want ice cream?" Hoseok asked, spotting an ice cream parlour nearby.

"Sure. Chocolate."

He got Zia a chocolate ice-cream, and he got himself a mint chocolate. Jin hated this flavour, and Hoseok always avoided getting it when he was with Jin.

"There you go." he said, handing the ice cream to her.

"Thanks. I've never been to a party before, you know."

"Really?" Hoseok asked, raising his eyebrows. Her confession surprised him.

"Yeah, I didn't like them so much."

"You will enjoy this one." he smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N}: Night knows better than to cross Zia. But the rest of them are going to the party. Thankyou so much for reading. Please vote if you like chocolate ice cream and comment on your favourite part. 

Sapphires I got 1.5k views. Thankyou so much.