✦・thirty two╭╯

Jungkook caught up with Taehyung and Jimin. They were trying the shrimp. He had to tie his shoelaces, but Jimin and Taehyung didn't wait for him.

"There you are." Jimin said, trying not to laugh. "Where were you?"

"Don't even start." Jungkook complained. "You left me in the first place."

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and started laughing. Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked up a shrimp they were enjoying. It was perfectly cooked and tasted delicious. He ate another.

"Don't finish all of them. Leave some for me." Jimin protested.

Ignoring him, Jungkook shoved the rest of the shrimps in his mouth to prevent Jimin from eating them. Jimin playfully hit his shoulder and Jungkook snickered. Taehyung smiled wholeheartedly at their playful interaction.

"Are you done eating?" Jimin asked Jungkook. He nodded. "Let's go then. The earlier we find the Phenomenal, the safer for them."

Taehyung and Jungkook got up, and the three of them made their way in the crowd.

Jungkook kept a close eye on his necklace. There were so many people that it could start blinking at any moment.

"............. very unfortunate I would have expected better. A window breaking. They should have done better." He heard whispers everywhere. A window shattered out of nowhere in the upper hall.

This was a little suspicious to him. A window won't just break. A stone or something had to break the window. Jimin and Taehyung were also troubled by the news.

"I think something has gone wrong." Taehyung whispered to them. He and Jimin nodded.

There was a streak of lightning, blinding him for a few seconds. He peeped out of a window. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky. It must be Yoongi. He wouldn't use his powers for no reason.

"Yoongi," said Jimin.

"Something's wrong." Taehyung said. "Let's go."

The three of them sprinted to the nearest door. It led to the lawn in the back. Jimin pulled open the door and rushed outside. The lawn was pitch black. It swallowed all the light coming near it, like a black hole.

Monsters circled Namjoon and Yoongi. They closed in from everywhere. Yoongi summoned lightning, but it bounced off its thick hide. The streak of lightning advanced towards the three boys. They ducked and ran to help Yoongi and Namjoon.

Jimin summoned balls of light and threw them at the monsters, but it also bounced off the monster's skin. This made Yoongi and Namjoon notice them, but it also attracted the monster's attention.

Those monsters were huge and looked like trolls. Their hide was thick and near impossible to get through. Their white teeth were visible whenever they opened their mouths. They could audition for a toothpaste commercial. They might get the part if they looked a little human.

"Jungkook, take Taehyung and go find the Phenomenal." Yoongi said in a stern tone. He summoned more lightning and attacked the monsters, taking the attention back to him.

Jungkook and Taehyung turned around and ran as soon as Yoongi attacked the monsters, distracting them. Jungkook opened the door and shoved Taehyung in. Locking it behind him. Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin won't be able to distract the Trolls for long.

"There." Taehyung said breathlessly, pulling Jungkook in the direction.

They ran across the hall. The dance floor was filled with people. They squeezed their way through the people around. Jungkook and Taehyung kept a close eye on his necklace, just in case it started blinking.