✦・seventeen╭╯

"You are saying we kidnap J-Hope?" Zia stared ridiculously at Night.

"Yes," said Night with a straight face. Jimin face palmed himself, looking exasperated at her.

"Wow! We are going to meet J-Hope!" Jungkook said with excitement. "He is so talented. He can rap and sing, produce and write songs. But his dancing, he catches every beat."

"I love his songs." Yoongi casually stated.

"My favourite is Ego." Night chimed in.

"I like Airplane." added Jungkook.

"Why have we diverted from the topic?" Jimin asked.

"Because he is so talented we need and we need time to appreciate it." Yoongi said.

"I know he is talented, I've heard his songs. But we need to focus on how we are going to recruit him."

"I already presented an idea which was rudely brushed away." Night kindly pointed out.

This time Zia facepalmed herself. They couldn't kidnap an idol. He was one of the most famous ones they won't get past the crazy security. Night was reckless and preferred the quickest route instead of the safest one. The safest route was the one Zia preferred.

"You can't go around kidnapping people." Zia said done with all of them.

"For your information, I have never kidnapped anyone in my life."

"How are we going to get J-Hope then?" Yoongi asked, getting back on track.

"We could talk to him. Like a fan sign." suggested Jungkook.

"There would be too many people there. We won't have time to talk to him. Explaining this has to be one-on-one." Jimin said. He was right. They need more than a few minutes to believe him.

"Backstage tickets?" Yoongi asked.

"No. He doesn't have a concert scheduled for months from now." Zia sighed.

"Sad, I would have loved to attend one of his concerts." Night pouted.

"Maybe you could feel his power while he was performing on the stage behind there." thought Jimin.

"If you shout his name, he would respond." Yoongi said, sinking into his imagination.

Everyone was fantasizing about meeting J-Hope. Zia wanted to attend one of his concerts for a long time. He was so friendly and cheerful! His dimples were the cutest!

"How about we- not that wouldn't work." Jungkook started, but brushed off the idea quickly.

"How can we talk to him? There must be a way." frowned Night.

"We need to find him alone to talk to him, but he is usually surrounded by bodyguards." Yoongi said.

If only they could get in touch with one of his bodyguards.

"What if Jungkook enrolls to be one of his bodyguards?" Zia asked out of the blue."He is stronger than the average body guard."

"We can't just put him in there. It would cause suspicions." Night reasoned. She was right. Putting Jungkook as J-Hope's bodyguard out of nowhere would only raise suspicions.

Night yawned, and Zia looked at her watch. They had been discussing this for days. Jungkook had suggested coming back and getting J-Hope later, but this was their only lead. Vague had told Night about him.

"It's late." Yoongi said, checking the clock.

"Another day wasted." Jimin mumbled.

"I swear." Night replied. "At this rate we would find the last one when we are on our deathbeds."