✦・twenty two╭╯

"Who are you?" One of the kidnappers asked Jimin. The girl's voice could be barely heard over the platter of the rain overhead.

"It doesn't matter. I'm here for a reason." Jimin smiled. The pearly white mist dancing in his wake. Surrounding him, giving him a god-like aura.

The squad of kidnappers had frozen in front of him. They were trying to process what was happening. It wasn't normal to see someone produce white mist and have perfect control over it.

"You are here to get him, aren't you?" a blonde out of them asked. He was referring to J-Hope. "We won't let you take him."

The rest of his team nodded in approval. It was five of them against Jimin. He had powers unlike any of them, which he was going to use to his advantage.

They were four boys and one girl. All of them looked in their 20s. The boys were tall and well built. Muscles ripping out of their arms and chest. The girl wasn't tall compared to the boys but was tough and well built with muscles. All of them looked professionally trained.

"Surrender while you have the chance. We are armed, unlike you.'

Jimin sighed as they removed their guns and pointed it at him. He was confident he could heal himself if shot. The chances of them shooting him were high, they were trained to do it. He couldn't kill them. He would not take part in a cold-blooded murder. He racked his brain for a plan.

He could disarm them and then knock them out. Suddenly, he was happy that Night had brought chloroform with her. It was going to be very useful.

The warehouse was hollow and empty, making it easy for sound to travel. Jimin could hear footsteps of what was happening above him. If he called out for Night she would hear him and come down to help him.

"I don't want to hurt you." said Jimin, sincerely.

"We don't care." was the reply he got. He accepted defeat. They weren't going to be rational with him, and he had to take them down by force.

White mist surrounding him was still lingering around, slowly disappearing. He summoned some more. The mist moved forward and blinded his opponents. This wreaked havoc. They yelped on being not able to see.

Jimin moved his hands, directing the mist. It wrapped itself around their guns and snatched them out of their hands. He threw the guns down the stairs. Far away for the kidnappers to reach. He focused back on them. The mist taking the shape of a hand grabbing his opponents, making sure they can't escape.

"Vanilla." Jimin yelled on top of his lungs. Sweat trickled down his face, and he was growing tired. He won't be able to hold off those five for long. "Come down with the bottle of chloroform."

There was no reply from Night, but he heard footsteps. Relief washed over him. Night was coming down to help him.

"You called?" Night said, coming down the stairs, her ponytail bouncing happily behind her. She stopped on the last step, reading the room.

"Did you get the chloroform?" Jimin asked breathlessly. He left like he had run two kilometers.

Night smirked. "I'm surprised. You were the last person I imagined to do something wrong."

"Do you have it or not?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I do." She continued smirking.

Night walked forward, removing the bottle of liquid and a napkin. Jimin smiled, she had come prepared.

Night poured some chloroform on her napkin and moved behind the girl. She firmly placed the napkin on the girl's face. The girl tried protesting, but Night had a firm grip on her nose and mouth. In vain, the girl pulled her head back, hitting Night in the face.