Nowhere and everywhere

Recap:

1!

'I'm gonna just surrender'

2!

'I have to before he does something!'

3!

'Oh no you don't; we're just getting started'

-

     Coward was what she was, she was a scared little girl with mixed emotions and confusing life choices. No understanding of her current situation and not many people she could trust. Sometimes she scared herself.

-

     The stadium fell silent as both girls were opposite sides of each other waiting for one of them to make a move, but something was wrong. The pinkette was still as a statue. Ino frowned at the silent girl and moved her hand to her kunai holster. "Sakura snap out of it!" She screamed.

     Sakura merely let out a breath of air before falling to her knees in pain. "I- ugh—I giv-" she grunted.

     Hayato looked unsure on the current situation and instead glanced towards the Hokage who shook his head. Ino looked towards her team for any encouragement. There was no way she knew what Sakura was feeling, but why was she acting this way? Why did she appear to be in so much pain.

     It was unnatural.

     Every time she wanted to get close to the pink haired girl or talk; she acted so indifferent...it was unsettling. Ino didn't know what to do, but the only way to find out would be to look in her mind.

     Sakura was struggling at the moment and that may be a big turn of events that could lead to her finding out what happened to her. The only thing she was definitely unsure about was Sakura's twist of personality at certain times. There was no way she could simply ignore how fast Sakura took down that sound Ninja in the 'Forest of death'

     It scared her.

     Although she was scared of her once upon a time best friend, she refused to let it show. "Sakura I'm going to win today!" Ino announced in fake confidence.

-

     Asuma narrowed his eyes at his student in worry. There was definitely something up with Sakura these days, so he wasn't exactly sure on how this battle would play out. He was very worried and the way Shikamaru shifted uncomfortably let him know he wasn't the only one.

-

     "Get up Sakura-Chan! If you lose I won't forgive you-" Naruto screamed before his mouth was covered by Haku. "something feels off" Haku said hesitantly staring towards Kakashi. Sasuke grunted in agreement "it sounded as if she was trying to give up" Sasuke said activating his Sharingan with a narrow of his eyes.

-

    Ino began to walk towards the pink haired girl slowly as she felt her heart thump painfully. "You're supposed to fight me Sakura! not take a nap, you-huh!" Ino said increasing her steps to catch the falling girl.

     Hayato coughed in his hand while everyone in the room bustled with noise on how boring the fight was.

     Ino let out a hesitant laugh realizing that she won by default. "Forehead what the hell is happening to you?" She whispered hugging the girl tightly. "Ino Yamanaka wins by default" Hayato said raising his hand up.

     Sakura snapped her eyes open surprising the blond girl who smiled in relief. "Are you feel-ugh!" Ino screamed out before she was viciously tackled to the floor with Sakura's hands wrapped tightly around her throat.

     "Stay the fuck out of my body! You stupid piece of shi-!" she screamed loudly before her body was pinned to the ground by a out of breath Kakashi. Asuma flash stepped next to Ino looking towards the scared pink haired girl first.

     Sakura struggled under Kakashi calling him vile profanities with strong hatred. Kakashi sighed when her cursing started to dim down.

     "You need any help?" Asuma asked holding Ino by her shoulder as her breathing started to clear out. "No, I'll handle her you should get your student healed" Kakashi said giving a fake smile under his mask.

       Ino felt tears fall down her face with choking sobs. Sakura appeared so unstable to those around the stadium, but they didn't see the eyes she saw. Ino saw the eyes that could kill her it was as if there was a completely different person. "...she tried to fucking kill me and sh-she would have...she could have..."

-

Hello, I'm back surprise! The person who plagiarized my work deleted all their stories, so I'm back to uploading hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for the support! I appreciate all 84 of my followers :)

Hope you like the new cover, I made it myself!