Grave situation

Recap:

"I—have to go!" She said running down the steps leaving her teammates no time to question her.

-

"What in the hell was that?!" She asked rushing down the stairs of their academy roof. Quickly undoing her headband and rushing out the door.

"Forehead why the rush?!" Ino said loudly causing bystanders to stare. There stood Ino, Choji and Shikamaru. "Hello? Did you not hear what I just asked you?!" Ino said getting louder by the second. Sakura scowled at the blond in annoyance. "I don't have to answer to you!" She said with a glare attempting to rush off.

"Then how about me?" Shikamaru said with a calculative look. "Why're you not with your team?" He questioned with little interest. Sakura stared at Shikamaru with a fake smile '...this smart idiot' she thought taking a few steps back. "On the roof, I'm just going home early" she said with a shrug. 'Inner I could really use your wit right now'

Choji looked at his teammates in surprise wondering why they were questioning the pink haired girl. "Uh—guys why don't we stop-" Ino's hand immediately shot up interrupting Choji. " Forehead whatever you're hiding I'll find out!" She screamed at the pink haired girl before walking in the other direction.

"Thanks for helping out anyways lazy ass" Ino mumbled to Shikamaru as they were walking back towards their own Sensei.

Sakura clenched her fist before pushing the academy doors open. Feeling the wind hit her face calmed her down before she headed to her home.

-

Walking in her home she closed the door slowly before collapsing against the door in exhaustion.
"Sakura?! What're you doing here?" Mebuki asked in surprise coming up to her sprawled out daughter. "Early dismissal" she lied easily before forcing her tired legs to walk up the many steps ahead.

"Well goodbye to you too!" Mebuki said with a pointed glare in the direction Sakura went. "Ugh teenagers"

-

Sakura quickly threw the thin sheets aside to cuddle up in her warm bed. Memories of today flooding back and increasing her headache. 'Alright inner stop playing around and come out' she thought shifting on her side to lay on her arm. When she received no reply she simply let out a sigh. "I'll just rest a bit then, those weird images will stop" she mumbled before drifting off slowly.

-

'A woman with fiery red hair gasped for air, blood filling her lungs every time she attempted to breath. Impaling her petite body was the claw of an unnamed beast with dark orange fur and crimson eyes. Another man with blond spiked locks and a long white cloak was impaled by that same claw that seemed to connect both their bodies.

"I said this was the fathers duty" He said with a pained expression. "Then all the more since I'm his mother-"

-

Her eyes immediately shot open in surprise when a burning sensation made its way to the pit of her stomach. Throwing the sheets to the side she ran to the bathroom and slumped over the toilet expecting the vile liquid to come rushing out her throat.

When no ounce of throw up seemed to want to come up she lifted her head with relief before a clot of blood came flying out her mouth.

Mebuki tumbled through the bathroom door with horror on her face.

"What the—"

-

Sakura wasn't a big fan of the hospital, but they were designed to make you better, so why did they always make her more sick? Apparently throwing up blood for zero reason wasn't normal, so they gave her a few medications that would help with the 'problem'

The woman who assisted her gave a bright smile. "You should feel better soon, the good news is; you're not a regular for these bloody episodes, but the inflamed lining of your stomach would be the cause of your problem ,it's better known as Gastritis" She explained writing down notes. Sakura nodded her head, but could barely focus. 'What could get worse?'

-

Oh she knew what could get worse! Facing her team. The thought of seeing their faces made her feel like she would rather puke blood. It was extremely embarrassing and she wished to turn back time.

Mebuki came in her room with a look "You want me to walk you?" She asked shuffling through her drawer for her clothes. Sakura rolled her eyes , but quickly regretted it from the sharp pain it enticed.

"No mom, thank you I can walk on my own" she said getting up slowly. 'Let's get this over with'

-

     "I can do this!" Sakura said slapping both her cheeks for the 90th time. To say she was nervous was an understatement. 'Okay go' she thought determined before walking towards their training grounds her mother told her about.

Coming into the clearing she quickly spotted both Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto was laying back on his arms in boredom, while Sasuke threw rocks at the pond nearby. Walking silently towards them, they both seemed not notice her presence yet. 'Maybe I'm a better ninja than I thought?'

"Um-uh—hey guys!" Sakura finally said with an awkward wave successfully scaring Naruto. Sasuke gave her an uninterested look.  Naruto quickly raised up and gave her a huge grin before shooting questions her way. Sakura widened her eyes at the overwhelming amount of talking he could do in a mere minute.

"Yo!" all three heads snapped to Kakashi who was crouching down on a tree with an orange book in hand. "Nice of you to join us today Sakura!" Kakashi chirped his one visible eye crinkling.

-