Now here's the hard part

Recap:

"Hm, what did he mean by that?..." she said before suddenly remembering the mans name and snapping her head in the direction he disappeared in.

"Jiraiya?"

-

"You have to be kidding me!" She silently cursed stomping around in circles. "Calm down Sakura just think" she said to herself slowing down her fast paced walk to clutch her head.

It was never a given when it came to her sense of direction. She was no doubt lost and in denial,but she couldn't turn back now she was almost back to Konoha...maybe. The old man that she encountered told her to go back...but she was pretty sure he had no idea what the hell he was talking about he looked pretty homeless and pervy.

The thought of her teammates judging her came to mind whenever she had thoughts of going back. "No way in hell I'm letting them see me fail" she whispered stomping around until she came upon a clearing with a beautiful girl picking flowers.

'Why is she out here alone?' She thought slowly approaching; walking slowly towards the brunette she stumbled on a twig. Sakura blushed in embarrassment 'great ninja skills' she thought sarcastically.

     Sakura yelped when a weapon was thrown towards her feet. Scrambling away from the assault deemed unsuccessful when her legs were grabbed by the girl. Sakura let out a startled scream when that same thrown weapon was pointed at her throat.

Hazel eyes peered into her emerald eyes. "Hm" she said tilting her head and taking the weapon away from her throat. The woman then smiled with a recognizable look in her eye. "Ah, sorry about that little girl" she said putting her weapon away.

     Sakura grumbled at being called a little girl,but keeping her head seemed nicer so she stayed silent at the insult.

-

"Sorry for approaching you, it was just a bit weird seeing someone out in the forest " Sakura replied at a distance of the taller girl.

     The girl smiled again and waved her hand. "My home is close so I'm safe" she said gathering the flowers she picked out into a bunch.

     Sakura smiled at the girl slightly "I think I should go back too" she said looking towards the sky. 'I think I'm not fit to be on my own and I rather not die today' she thought with a grumble. The girl stared at Sakura and nodded, "Here" the woman said with a lily stretched out. "You're too beautiful to be so sad" she said backing away again.

     Sakura blushed again at the compliment only being called beautiful by her mother or father. "Thank you miss" she said bowing gratefully.

     The woman let out a chuckle "I'm a guy by the way" he said walking away from the now dumbfounded pinkette.

"Huh?"

-

Lifting her fist to knock on the oak colored door, it opened on its own. The very man she wasn't ready to see was standing in front of her his dark eye peering at her green ones. "Back so soon" he said with no emotion in his voice.

Ignoring his petty remark she walked past the sarcastic male to pass by the others in the house. Walking down the hallway to go to her assigned room and plopping on her futon was the best she felt in those two days of absence.

'Back so soon' she mocked Kakashi's voice

-

     It was an awkward breakfast if she could say the least. Everyone was staring at her weirdly and asking if she was okay twenty times in one minute. 'I shouldn't have come back' she thought standing up with her plate to walk to the sink everyone following her movements of course.
-
'Forgive me Sasuke... it ends with this'
-
     Grunting in annoyance at the new headache resulted in her plate crashing to the floor.

-

     The visions she had always had death. They always died and it confused her on why. Snapping her eyes open she blinked in surprise, all three heads of her teammates peeking at her.

     "You idiots watching me sleep too now?" She grumbled rising up out of the futon. Sasuke rolled his eyes and quickly left the room.

     "Calm down you just woke up" Kakashi said pushing her back down. Naruto smiled at her for the first time in a while. "You scared me there Sakura-chan..." he said trailing off.

     Sakura looked down sadly not knowing what to say to the usual bright blond.

"I'm sorry...Naruto"
.
.
.
"It's okay Sakura-Chan"