Believe me

Recap:

"I'm trying to let you know that I'm not who you think I am! If you just listen!" she yelled at them breathlessly. This wasn't going her way, she had no idea of the history of this time.

'Seems like you're in a bad situation, missed me?'

As if it couldn't get worse.

-

     Oh it did get worse, much worse.

     'Oh boohoo, you're not happy to see me? I'm nice enough to give you company and I don't get a kiss hello?' the voice drawled out in amusement. 'Happy to see you? Fuck-"

"Sakura!" Kakashi yelled gripping her arm tighter. Snapping out of her stupor; she gazed at the males that surrounded her. The way they all gazed at her made her want to find a dark hole and die. "You done?" Sasuke asked in sarcasm seeming to call her on her bullshit.

     It was unavoidable at this point; they thought she was batshit crazy and she honestly couldn't blame them.

    "If you would just help me find that lady.The one from the street; I'll show you what I mean..." she trailed off in defeat.

     "Show what exactly?" Naruto asked softly. There was nothing she could say to that, because there was no proof. They thought she had a mental illness.

    "I don't know..." she whispered slouching with her head hanging in defeat.

    "I just thought you would at least believe me Naruto"

-

     "So let me get this straight...you believe her?" Sasuke asked in astonishment. Naruto looked unsure himself but hummed in reply.

     "Not exactly bastard, I just feel like Sakura-chan somewhat knows something; how else do you explain some of what she said?" He questioned leaning against the tree in exhaustion.

    They decided to go to their training grounds to express their worry in Sakura while Sasuke merely wanted to write her off insane. "What do you mean? She could have overheard some of that stuff" he explained to the blond who looked off in deep thought.

They stayed in silence for a while before Sasuke decided to walk off. "Don't think too much idiot you'll get a migraine"

"I'm not sure if that was said in worry or if you're being an asshole" Naruto yelled after the retreating Uchiha.

-
"Kakashi-Sensei!" Sakura yelled after the silver haired male in desperation.  They were the only two left after the rest of the guys went home. Kakashi walked her home because he was 'worried' for her well-being.

"We were never close...I know that, but I'm still your student, so you can at least try to believe me"

He paused in his step to sigh deeply. "I didn't say I didn't try, but you have to understand that most of what your implying is impossible" he replied calmly.

Sakura didn't understand his statement. There were so many possibilities, but hers was too far fetched?

Sakura never wanted to change anything, she didn't want whatever 'gift' she had; she didn't want this voice invading her mind and she sure as hell didn't want the dead rising.

"You're right, maybe I'm just a bit sleepy and sooner or later It'll go away" she whispered without staring at him. Kakashi didn't say anything for a while before he held her door handle hesitantly. "I'm sorry about the way I handled the situation earlier ...I'll check on you later"

With no room for rejection he left her home with a soft click of the door. 'You can't be this stupid right?'A scowl formed on the pink haired girls face. 'You did this to me! You put me here!' She felt like pulling her hair by the roots at this point.

     'Maybe I did, but you'll just have to figure that out yourself'

That's what she hated about this voice, he said what he wanted without any answers and left quickly after. Burying her head in her hands she let out a frustrated cry.

-

Walking around the village felt 'normal' there was nothing out of place and everyone seemed much happier than her original universe. The last segment of the Chunin Exams would be tomorrow, so she wanted to see how much really changed.

The thought of her father being dead affected her gravely. It was really all she could think of, even though she was stuck in an alternate universe.

"You know no sense of direction" was whispered in her ear making her jump. Shisui looked on in amusement a relaxed aura around him. It was surprising to even see him talking to her after what happened.

"I actually know where I'm going Uchiha-San" she replied attempting to hide her surprise. The smile never left his pale face as he continued to walk with her. The two of them walked in silence before she glanced at the silent male.

"Um—did you need something?" She questioned the older male confused on why he was still following her. There was no way to explain it, but she felt horrible about what she said, so his presence made her anxious.

A squeak left her lips when he flickered directly in front of her face. Feeling her face tilt to stare at his obsidian eyes. "I just find you... peculiar is all"

'Don't make me puke'

-

A/N: sorry I'm really late on uploading school is so tiring sometimes, so I feel stressed and avoid everything. I'll come up with some sort of schedule so it doesn't take this long again.