Some time

Recap:

Before she could catch herself, her head felt a sharp pain reach her vision making it blur before she hit the ground.

-

The first thing Sakura noticed when she woke up was that she was indeed in the hospital and that it was all her mothers fault. Speaking of her mother who was asleep on the small couch made her smirk. 'Yes that's right I hope you get a bad crook in your neck.' No signs of her father made her think he was at work.

    As if hearing her move Mebuki fluttered her eyes open and sent Sakura a smile.

"You're awake!" She said getting up swiftly to approach her bed and give her a tight hug. Sakura stood there motionless not able to register what was happening.

'Can your mom hug me too?' The voice said out of nowhere in amusement making her flinch and let out a voice of annoyance. 'Ew go away' she thought propping her leg on a cool pillow.

      "Now how did you fall Sakura?" Mebuki said with her hand on her hip. 'I can't get a break'

"Uh...training?"

-
     Sakura was discharged from the hospital that same day and bought home. Apparently falling out of nowhere was normal 'Yay' she thought sarcastically walking up the steps to her room."I'm gonna head up to change I have practice later"

     Honestly the medical system for Konoha was shit, she'd be dead before they told her why she was going through so many painful things. 'Only time will tell'

'Fuck time'

-

   Sakura once told an orphan about her parents being annoying and although she didn't realize it at the time it was an ass move. It just goes to show how much of a follower she could be, but she was a child for heavens sake. Still learning and overcoming obstacles, maybe one day she could apologize to him and let him know how much he meant to her these past couple weeks.

...but not today because she was a chicken.

-
"I want to participate in the chunin-exams Kakashi" Sakura said blankly at the nonchalant man who had his book opened. He looked at her and didn't utter a single word, but the crinkle in his eye said he approved.

   "No sensei?" He questioned his eye rising indicating the lift of his eyebrow. "No respect?" She glared back at him. "You taught Sasuke the chidori,so why can't you..." she trailed off widening her eyes and immediately regretting her choice of words.

Kakashi's face immediately went stony.

     "Sakura...I've never taught Sasuke the Chidori and I'm sure I've never told any of you about it either..."

Sakura gulped staring at her teacher who looked suspicious enough to kill her on the spot. A laugh echoed in her head in amusement 'oh you've done it this time sweetheart, now who's the stupid one?'

     'Why is he so mad? it's just a freaking Jutsu'
-