The sun

Recap:

'Oh god pinky three strikes is just too much you're out'

-

     Sakura was petrified and unable to move any muscle in her body. The only thing that kept her on her toes was the presence of Sasuke, who acted as her shield. In times like these she wished there was a way to avoid confrontation, because even she knew they were outmatched.

     'I'm definitely going to die!' She thought cowardly attempting to stay on alert and not collapse from the intense blood lust that seemed to leak from the enemy.

     Her eyes darted from Sasuke to Orochimaru. Sasuke seemed to be just as afraid as she was, but was better at hiding his fear a lot better than her. Taking out his kunai Sasuke threw it towards Orochimaru's head with little success, but gave them enough time to hide in a larger tree.

-

     "Sakura we have to be very silent" Sasuke whispered glancing around their surroundings. It was rare to see Sasuke afraid and paranoid, sweat seemed to keep rolling off his skin like it was raining and the air continued to thicken.

     'We can't just hide he'll find us' she thought looking at Sasuke's eyes. "Sasuke we have to do something!" She whispered trying to make her voice harder to get his attention. "Do something?" he questioned dryly "do you really expect us to fight that?!"

     His voice seemed to get louder and his fear was clearly shown on his face, but she was scared too. Never before put in a situation where she thought she would truly die.

     Even during the wave mission she never once experienced as much fear as she had now. '...but I want to live!' She thought standing to her feet and ignoring Sasuke's grip.

     "Sasuke I'm scared as shit right now, but the only way we'll make it out of this alive is if we think of a plan" she said staring at his dark eyes and seeing him grip the tree they were planted on.

'I told you to utilize my strength...I could help you know' the voice in her voice said which seemed like the only choice she had. 'If I let you takeover will you give me my body back?' She questioned the voice that seemed to laugh in amusement. 'Of course I will' he replied after a pause.

...she just hoped he was telling to truth.

Before long she felt her body feel light and her vision blur before she passed out.

-

'I'm here again?' She thought walking around the darker area and hearing the water splash against her ninja sandals.Turning her head slightly she realized that this must be the place the voice in her head stays.

"This can't be possible— he talks way too much to simply be surrounded by nothing" walking closer she started to see a string appear on the body of water. Upon inspecting the weird item she tugged it slightly and saw that it was an extremely long string.

With a twitch of an eye she stayed exactly where she was in spite of her curiosity. "No way in hell am I following a string into an empty void of nothingness" she said dropping it and hearing it hit the thin ground of water. "Hello!" She screamed only to hear her echo.

Sighing in defeat she decided to go back to the location of the string,but was surprised when she saw two others in front of her when she turned around.

Both of the boys seemed to be her age, but their overall aura was weird not to mention their similar features. One of them had longer yet choppy brown hair while the other one had shorter hair that was similar to Naruto. 'They could be related' she thought staring at them in caution and putting a little distance between them. The features they had were weird not to mention their clothing.

After a long pause of silence she finally decided to speak up "U-um not to be rude or anything, but what are you doing in my head?" She asked as if it were the most simple question ever. They looked at each other and then back at her. Out of the blue the shorter haired one then gave her a bright smile that could rival Naruto's.

"Ah sorry about that we're not too sure on how we're here either" he said laughing sheepishly while the other boy gave her a glare.

"I'm Asura and this is Indra, what's your name?"

-
Thank you for reading!