Back in business

Recap:

   "Ugh why are you idiots saying I'm crying!" She yelled wiping her eyes. '...and why the hell is T&I here?' She thought Coughing into her hand not being surprised when blood was the first thing she saw. "I think I need a hospital-" she muttered before collapsing to the cold floor.
-

     "I'm fine" Sakura said for what seemed like the 6th time. There were medic nin entering her room every three minutes to make sure she didn't try to escape. After what happened she decided to try and avoid the analysis division and the T&I as much as possible. 'They creep me out' she thought remembering Ibiki's scar.

     "Haruno-San would you like something to eat?" a medic with a soft voice approached her with careful steps.

     "No thank you, when can I go home?" Sakura asked immediately; avoiding the woman's soft gaze. The woman put her hand on her chin in thought "Your mother is on her way along with your sensei, so you can relax!" She chirped. Without another word the woman quickly removed herself from the room. Groaning she screamed into her pillow in annoyance 'Kakashi-sensei is gonna drive me insane'

-

     Sakura collapsed on her bed after all the paperwork her mom had to sign. No matter how happy she was to be home she kept thinking about what Kakashi-sensei spoke to her about.

     "Did Hatake-San...speak to you?" Mebuki said put ting the cup of tea down to sit on her bed. "Yeah" She said shortly meeting her mothers eyes. Mebuki stared at her daughter with a soft look in her eyes. "I don't like the fact that you're putting your life on the line" she started off with a grim expression.

They sat in silence before Mebuki let out a sigh. "Do what you feel is right" she said before grabbing her tea to head out her room. "Ah—why am I getting pissed off?" Sakura thought bitterly as soon as her mother left.

-

     "Sakura- Chan?" Naruto said in surprise alerting Sasuke who was leaning on a nearby tree. "I'm glad you're doing okay..." he said he said softly. Sakura smiled at the blond. "Glad to be back"

-

     Sakura noticed immediately how much their attitudes towards her changed, they glanced at her it seemed every second expecting her to start going  crazy or collapsing . 'I think I'll go insane from this silence before anything else' she thought with a sigh.

     "Well, hello my cute students" Kakashi said suddenly jumping from a branch in front of them. Gazing at them all and landing on her longer than usual he closed his eyes in thought "Since Naruto has been begging for a while now,  we're going to do our very first mission" Kakashi said eye crinkling.

     "Finally! a real mission" Naruto cheered pumping his fist in the air successfully annoying Sasuke ;who was also excited.

-

     "You have got to be kidding me!" Naruto growled picking the vines. "Naruto pull by the stem it's messy otherwise" Kakashi said flipping a page of his book. Sakura chuckled as Sasuke brooded in his own secluded area of the field.

-

      "Woah!" Naruto said trying to control the larger  dog that was dragging him. "Idiot why did you pick the biggest dog?" Sasuke scoffed. "Shut up teme—" he said as the dog started licking his face. Sakura sighed helping Naruto up. "Thanks Sakura-chan" he said wiping his face. Both Kakashi and Sasuke glanced her way. She knew all three of them watched her like a hawk. 'Ugh what did I do to deserve this?' she thought with a frown expecting inner to say something back.

-

     After the many D-rank missions they did Naruto had enough. "Old man Sarutobi! We need an actual mission to test my amazing ninja skills, believe it!" Naruto announced with a pout.

"The missions I gave you weren't to your liking Naruto-kun?" he asked blowing out smoke. "No, we need an actual mission" he said face firmly set. The hokage set his pipe down and smiled. "I may have an escort mission for you?" he said shuffling papers around ; "Is it a princess or--or" he interrupted Naruto with a wave.

"You may come in" he said leaning back in his seat.

A cough was heard as a sluggish old man came tumbling in with a bottle of beer in hand "The names Tazuna, you brats better take care of me you hear" he said slurring his words.

Naruto's eye twitched

-