Suspicious ninja

Recap:

"Yo!" all three heads snapped to Kakashi who was crouching down on a tree with an orange book in hand. "Nice of you to join us today Sakura!" Kakashi chirped his one visible eye crinkling.
-

Sakura frowned at her teacher for throwing her under the bus. Yes, she left unannounced yesterday and she was extremely embarrassed of that fact.

Jumping down from his spot on the tree he gave them all a closed eye smile. "Was there a important reason on why you left?" Kakashi asked calmly. Sakura grunted, but let out a sigh. "Time of the month" passed through her lips before she could think.

A long pause rang through the training grounds before Naruto cleared his throat.

"Well...I'm just glad your better Sakura-chan!" Naruto said trying to make the awkward silence disperse . Kakashi nodded with an uncomfortable cough into his fist. "Same here" Sakura cringed internally. 'At least it was effective'

"Now on to the matter at hand" Kakashi said swinging out two golden bells. "Before you ran off yesterday; I failed to explain the mandatory exercise that will take place today"

"Out of all the graduates that have passed...only nine will truly become genin and the rest will be sent back to the academy" he said lazily swinging the bells around.

"Luckily all you three have to do is take these two bells from me" he said shaking them around in front of their faces.

"Now no holding back! Show me those skills you've learned until now!"

-

"Now when I say start you-" Kakashi paused before he was rudely interrupted by a kick aiming for his head. "I didn't say go yet" Kakashi said seeming to expect this situation. He quickly pushed Naruto to the side and avoided his poorly performed sneak attack.

"Now when I say go it's all or nothing"

"Go!" He said as both Sasuke and Sakura disappeared into trees.

-

"I'm gonna take you down myself Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto said cracking his knuckles and smirking at him in excessive confidence.

Kakashi merely reached in his back pocket to pull out his orange book letting out a small giggle."Hey! why are you reading that stupid book when I'm your opponent?!" Naruto screamed summoning a clone to attack.

Kakashi dodged his attack again without sparing a glance from his book.

Sakura stared at the scene in front of her and winced when Kakashi did his 'thousand years of death' move which sent Naruto flying.

"God that looks like it hurt" Sakura whispered to herself climbing down the tree she was hiding in. Naruto was a great distraction.

The wind fluttered softly around her bringing the leaves with it to form a small leaf tornado. Her eyes immediately narrowed when she noticed it was indeed a genjutsu.

-

     'Kakashi held a Kunai at Obito who looked up with a pout

'Kakashi held a Kunai at Obito who looked up with a pout. "Hand to hand combat is over. Kakashi wins , now perform the unison sign" Minato said smiling at them both.

Rin clasped her hands together as Kakashi removed his Kunai from Obito's throat to stick out his hand-'

-

Sakura clutched her head after the sudden surge of images came flooding her mind. Kakashi jumped from the tree above her to bend down to her level. 'It couldn't have done that much damage' he thought attempting to check on her.

"Ugh again?! Who is Obito?" She complained in annoyance trying to ease her upcoming headache.

"Obito?" a voice said to her left surprising her and making her shuffle away.

"As in Obito Uchiha?"

-