The eyes that haunt me

Recap:

'Ah shit'

-

   'What the hell am I supposed to say? She thought panicking at the various eyes piercing her body.

Anko smirked at her nervous exterior,but carried on with her announcement ultimately taking the attention off the pinkette.

'Saved by the bell again, when will you face the consequences of your actions'

'Oh shut the hell up, you're a figment of my imagination'

-

Anko led them to a clearing that was surrounded by rusted gate separating them from the overbearing cluster of weeds and greenery. 'What the...' she thought staring up at the tall tress that seemed to stretch on forever.

"Talk about intimidating" a voice said to her right. Whipping her head to the source she narrowed her eyes at the newcomer. "What do you want?" She said cautiously taking a step away from the silver haired male. Kabuto smiled softly the glare of the sun flashing on his glasses preventing her from seeing his eyes.

"I just thought it was a bit weird...you staring at me with so much suspicion,I was just a bit curious on what I did?" He asked innocently enough, but was he being smug? "I'm not sure what you mean" she said turning away from the noisy male to find her teammates.

He scoffed, but turned around to go to his own teammates.

-

Finding Naruto from in the crowd she instantly widened her eyes when she saw Anko had threw a kunai towards the loud blond's cheek scratching him slightly. 'something doesn't feel right'

A chill suddenly crawled up her spine which had her immediately whipping her head to the source; of a woman with straight black hair and yellow eyes. Widening her eyes immediately recognizing them.

"Orochimaru?" she whispered darting her eyes elsewhere before she was caught. '...but how did I know their name and I really hope they didn't hear me'

-

Sakura didn't feel safe; actually she's never felt safe, but now she knew she wasn't safe at all. The woman who she assumed heard her kept staring at her and it put her on edge.

'Maybe I should quit-' "What are you doing? our number is over here" Sasuke said interrupting her thoughts and pulling her along towards their gate. Naruto waved at her enthusiastically.

"Sakura-Chan...I want to apologize for putting you out there, it just felt like the right time to voice my concern and I don't get to do that often." He said seriously. "Oh it's fine; they were legitimate questions and I'm sorry for keeping you guys so closed off" she laughed trying to ease the tension with no luck. "Can you talk to us please?" Naruto said ignoring her fake laughter. "You look like you haven't slept in days."

Sasuke scoffed "you're acting like you have so much to hide" he said folding his arms. "Can you guys just— I don't know fuck—" she stopped mid sentence to cover her mouth. Naruto frowned and Sasuke gave her an amused look. "Fuck off?" He finished her sentence.

Grinding her teeth she stared towards her teammates "Yes, sometimes I wish you two would fuck off-" a whistle interrupted them along with a countdown. "Alright brats on the count of one you will all enter the 'Forest of death' on my mark"

"3-2-1 enter!"

-
I tried to give two updates, but they're pretty short. Thank you for reading!