Scrambled

Recap:

'In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash'
-

The anger she had blinded her while she hurriedly walked the sun bleached street."Watch where you're going!" a voice interrupted her sprint when she bumped into an older male. Sakura immediately recognized those pearl eyes. "You were dead I'm sure?" she asked more so to herself. He seemed insulted and was about to say something that would rival a sailor before she pushed pass him to get away.

"Huh?" was his genius thought watching her run away.

-
'I gotta get home' she thought walking slowly to her home a cold sweat coming over her. 'Ī̵̝͉͖͙͌̄f̶̛̹͆̎̈́̈̂́̈́ ̶̨̨̨͉̹̗̞̤͔̖̪̥͕͇̥͂İ̶̧̨̫͎̙̞͈̺̼̥̥̞̰̱͒̈́ ̵̥̬͑̑̀͒͛̓͒̓͌̀̓͘͝͝w̸̯͇͗͒̒̀̑̀̓̊͑͘ë̴̞̩̮̭́̀́̒̈́̉͠ŗ̶̤͙̄͊̀̈́̆͂͒̕̕ë̸̛͖͖̣͙̘̹̬͎̣͉̝̅̾̍̌̈́͆̇̒͒͊̆̋͜͠ ̵̗̗͔͍̏̇͋̎̏͊y̵̞͚̤̺̩̱͑̊͑ͅͅò̴̧̨̹̝̮̠̗̩̀͘ù̶̳̙ ̷̳͍͕͍̮͠Į̶̨̛̃̆̉̋͛͋̊̐̐̾̕̚ ̴̡̙̤̞̫͈̙͍͖͓̈́̅̎̈́̽̓͝w̵̘̝͖̪͉̎͌͒͒̈́̀o̴̘̭̫̮͔̭͕̻̦̲̦̠̤͗͆͛̉̾͋̌͐̿̓͜͝͝u̸̘̩̎̌̓́̐̉́̈́̇̇l̵͎̣͖̹̗̖̯̰̪͊͑̐̉̿͊͠͝͝d̷̨̼͇̜̥̖̩̮͉̲̫̭̖̃̃̌̃̓͋͜͠͝ ̷̧̧͔̬͚̪̺͓̣́̈́̅̔̈́͐̿̊̽͘r̸̨͈̼̟̬̖̙̀̉̈̐̽͆͋̀̉͜͠u̵͎̹͙̞͍͚̖̪̦̻̯̣͗n̵̡̦͚̼̙̗̥̆̏̈͠ 'a voice said interrupting her concentration. Her chest felt heavy when she heard a crack in the distance snapping her head to the right she started to run without a second thought.

     "Oh hell no!" She screamed rounding a corner before sprinting until she came into a loud enough area. Pausing in her steps only then did she look around her surroundings.

  "Sakura are you okay?!" Ino asked out of breath. "Someone was chasing me" she whispered in a stutter her dry mouth making it hard to talk. "W-what? No Sakura that was me; I saw you running, so I followed you..." Ino said trailing off and finally catching her breath.

     "You really should come with me" Ino said attempting to grab her elbow which got a hard shove in return. "Dont touch me!"

Before she could catch herself, her head felt a sharp pain reach her vision making it blur before she hit the ground.

-