Complicated

Recap:

'I'm sure Naruto will be fine'

-
Answering each question with lightning speed she felt happy finally doing something she was good at. It felt good

     Many were caught and sent out by the Chunin lining the classroom, but Sakura kept a keen eye on Naruto who seemed to be getting the hang of what they were supposed to do. I guess he's not that upset anymore she thought hopefully.

     As the clock got louder a scraping of the chair made her head shoot up. "Pencils down!" We will now commence with the 10th question. Whoever fails to answer this question correctly can say goodbye to their ninja career" he said making many of the Genin nervous.

     "However if you don't feel as if you're ready to answer this question you will be lucky enough to take the exams again next year, it's your choice, so pick wisely" he finished with a hard look in his eye.

    Many shinobi stood on their feet to leave not wanting to take the chance at failure. Sakura stared towards Naruto in wonder there was no way he would quit over something like this. "Who do you think I am! I came here to be a Chunin and you damn well better believe that I'll leave as one!" Naruto yelled slamming his fist on the desk.

     'Yeah that's more like you' she thought with a smile.

-

     Apparently they were being tested the whole time in how they would handle a situation under pressure. 'Of course he would think of something like this' Sakura thought with a roll of her eyes. Ibiki continued to speak about teamwork and how it was important. 'He's worse than your fucking teacher' the voice in her head commented suddenly which she tried to ignore.

     Looking at her teammates she noticed Sasuke acting like he knew what was going on and at an excited Naruto who was yapping to Hinata. Ibiki was rudely interrupted by the sudden appearance of a young woman with purple hair crashing through the window. Sakura's eye twitched slightly 'it's seven in the morning'

"What's up brats! I'm your next instructor Anko Mitarashi!" She announced surprising the remainder genin in the room. "Wow Ibiki you must have grown soft there's a lot of them left over this year" she commented skimming the room briefly.

     Ibiki smirked and ignored her comment "—or maybe we just have a stronger bunch this time around"

     Sakura stared at the woman with a raised eyebrow. '...she seems so familiar' she thought tapping her head to think harder. Blinking hard she stared at the woman again only to let out a chuckle at the sudden change in appearance.

     Sakura was now seeing Anko much older and—more big boned. "Something funny pinky?" The purple haired woman questioned narrowing her eyes in annoyance.

     'Ah shit'

-
Thank you for reading!