Test: part 2

Recap:

"Well too bad, the Hokage would like to see you both" Kakashi said stepping aside without his orange book in hand.

-
     The air was filled with a light mist of smoke that came from the older man sitting at the chocolate desk. "Sakura-Chan and Haku-San welcome" he said softly smoking on his pipe once more.

     Sakura peered at the older man with a nervous drop of sweat sliding down her forehead 'I'm in trouble' she thought waiting for him to give her a punishment.

     "I heard about what happed on the mission, if you would excuse Kakashi this is his first time leading an actual team and he is still learning just as you are" he replied giving her a small smile. "I heard you had a little falling out with your team and wondered if you had a reason for it?"

     Sakura shuffled her feet as she heard him mention everything from the mission. 'That darn Kakashi told on me' she thought sourly which was interrupted by her hand being taken into a larger one.

     The Hokage smiled a Haku. " it seems as if I have been rude, I usually get the mission information over with and was wondering if Sakura-Chan's Injury was better?"he continued with the questions and even asked Haku some.

     "It was nice to meet you Haku, you seem to show a lot of devotion to Sakura here and that makes me happy to have a new addition to the village" he smiled taking a puff of smoke.

     "It won't be a hard time in getting you registered with the council they'll love having a new blood line limit in Konoha" he said pulling some papers out of his desk to get up. "You will however be monitored by our Anbu for at most a year, unless you're with Kakashi-Kun here" he said which got a nod from the long haired male.

     "You're a very loyal person from what I can see and I'll trust my gut with allowing you to stay, the only thing left is a place for you to stay and you'll be with team seven because of your...circumstances" he said leaning against his desk.

     "You seem to be a good influence so, you'll share the apartment with Naruto-Kun ; I hope you can rub off on him a bit" he said waving to them to tell them he was finished speaking.

-

     'Well that was easy' she thought walking out the building leaving Kakashi with the Hokage.

      "Sakura-Chan now I can see you everyday" he said smiling bright. Sakura sighed 'he's gonna be the death of me' she thought not realizing he took her hand to squeeze.

     "SAKURA-CHAN!" Naruto screeched from across the street at them receiving annoyed looks by the people in the area. He panted running up to her and leaned down to catch his breath. "I can't believe you just left!"

      He then pointed to Haku who gave a fake smile. "...And you-you bastard I can't wait till you go back to wave" he said still breathing heavily. Haku raised an eyebrow.

     "You're pretty slow huh?" He replied tilting his head. Naruto snapped his head up to get closer to his face "you were a lot nicer when I thought you were a girl" Sakura sighed 'Great another arguing duo' she thought walking off in the direction of her home.

     Naruto noticed and immediately took off  in the same direction Haku following right after. "Sakura-Chan wai-" he was interrupted by being flipped over by Haku who took her hand with a smile.

     "What is with this guy!" He said pulling his blond locks. "Boss , boss" Naruto looked around for the squeaky voice only to be met with a box with holes. Sakura stopped in her place recognizing this exact scene.

     "Konohamaru?" Sakura said out of the blue which got a surprise squeak from the second box that appeared. "Hey how do you know me? The old man have you spying on me or something?" He asked throwing the box off to walk towards her.

     Haku raised an eyebrow. "Whoa boss who's the hotty?" Konohamaru said linking his finger with a wide eyed Naruto. "Hotty?" Haku asked with a smirk.

     "Wait your voice is pretty deep-er" he started to say which was interrupted by Naruto whispering in his ear to tell him Haku was indeed a guy.

      "Huh? How!" He exclaimed in surprise to put his hand over his ears. "The world is a lie! How can someone that pretty be a guy" He screamed pointing at the male before running off in the distance, which didn't take him far.

      "Watch it runt" a man with a solid black hood and purple paint on his face said next to a blond female that had four spiked buns on her head.

     Sakura widened her eyes clutching her head to control the oncoming headache.

-

      An older man with hair as red as blood looked at an older Naruto with an Earnest expression. "I think of you as a friend. I used to think "friend" was just another word... Nothing more, nothing less,But when I met you, I realised what was important was the word's meaning"
-

     'Ugh what the hell' she thought in annoyance refocusing on the conversation. "Who's gaara?"