I'm not insane he is

Recap:

     'Ugh what the hell' she thought in annoyance refocusing on the conversation. "Who's gaara?"

-
Her mind was not right and it took many days to accept that without denying. The people she saw in her 'visions' had to mean something. Most of what she saw in these particular visions came true, some part of her wanted to believe it was the past or future,but she wouldn't admit it.

-

The person who took over her body and her 'accident' where she saved Zabuza and Haku wasn't something to be shrugged off. 'Can I see the future?' She thought in astonishment.

'No fucking way'

-
     Those thoughts came frequently and went just as fast as they came. Sakura didn't know why she was thinking of this in a middle of a misunderstanding between her and the two new strangers,but it was hard not to.

     "Who exactly are you 'pinkie?" was the first question of the painted face male. The guy didn't seem like he was in a good mood and judging from his posture he wanted to fight. The girl next to him gave him a disproving look and told him not to start anything he couldn't finish.

     It was funny really. The two strangers in front of her were so familiar yet she's never met them in her life.

     "-me pinkie I'm fucking speaking to you!" She heard him say before she zoned back in trying to get closer,which was stopped by a body appearing in front of him. Naruto stood his ground a glare in place. "Oh?" Were the words he spoke a smirk appearing on his face. "What now blondie? You gonna hit me?" He said getting in his face.

     Just as she was about to approach the rude male a voice came from the oak tree behind them."Who knew you had the balls dope?" An amused Sasuke said holding a kunai in hand.

     Haku rolled his eyes at the appearance of the attention seeking emo. The face painted male looked pissed with the new arrival. "You brats just inviting your whole village, hm?" He said settling his hand on the wrapped object on his back. "I'll just have to handle this quickly then" He said in a low voice narrowing his eyes.

     "Kankuro" a dark voice said out of no where getting the attention of the occupants in the middle of the road. "Stop this or I will kill you, you're an embarrassment to our village" a pale male said hanging upside down on the branch of the tree. 'He was in my vision' she thought looking directly at his blood red hair.

-
     Turns out the three of them were from the village Sunagakure. The red head made sure to get Haku and Sasukes name before he left leaving both her and Naruto with no glance at all although she did get a suspicious look from Kankuro. Hearing Naruto complain about him not asking for his name received a laugh from the pinkette.

   Konohamaru began sobbing with the other children who were playing 'ninja' with him earlier while Sasuke went off to who knows where. Naruto argued with Haku on who would get either side of the apartment and Sakura looked in front of her with ignoring the chaos around herself.

     "-chan I wanted to see if I could walk you home?" Haku said a concerned look crossing his face. Sakura flinched in surprise looking at the two boys who stopped their argument to stare at her. "No,no it's still light out, so I wanted to get some time alone" she said shaking her hands in front of herself.

     Doubt was written on their faces but they let her go after a hundred more attempts at trying to walk her home.

-

     Sakura let out a breath of air letting the wind hit her face as it rustled the leaves on the trees. 'I'm exhausted' she thought walking slowly on her way home. The bandages covering her abdomen bothering her in a itchy way.

     Walking past the park she heard a voice whisper in the wind whipping her head to look behind her she saw nothing. Taking a hard swallow her mouth immediately felt dry. 'I'm in Konoha I'm safe' she repeated in her head walking faster as she felt the wind pick up around her. 'I'm okay it's in my head' she thought again trying to calm her pulsing heart.

     The wind then stilled. Nothing being heard not even the leaves rustling in the wind. An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. "I'm almost home" she said walking through the silent road taking comfort in her footsteps to help her keep going.

     'Now stop' a voice said making her body immediately lose its function. 'Huh, who's there' she thought hoping it was inner and not who she thought it was. The voice didn't reply and instead ignored her question. Her body wouldn't move and suddenly her head was filled with voices of different people.

     Bending down to grip her head she held in the scream she wanted let out to focus on controlling the pain. The voices kept getting louder and louder until it stopped. Rising from her feet she blood trickle from her nose.

     Looking down at her feet her eyes widened in confusion. A blade stood in front of her as sharp as any blade could be. It's handle blood red with a kanji symbol of a 'moon' carved carefully on the handle.

     "Hey who's out here this late!" A familiar voice yelled approaching her from behind. A man with a bandana covering his head and a tooth pick came walking towards her in a steady pace a look of concern on his face.

     Sakura turned around with the blade in hand her mind absent but fighting to gain control. "Okay just put the dagger down" he said softly standing across from her in a relaxed Stance. The man in front of her posed no threat and instead came to her in a gentle manner.

     Although his stance was relaxed he was still on edge and glanced at her weapon every now and again.

'Oh cute' the voice laughed chilling her to the bone. 'What can a pink haired girl do to a Jounin?' the voice asked in amusement.

     'How about fucking with him, eh? stab yourself'

     Looking directly at genmas eyes she pleaded with him to help, but still lifted the blade in the air closing her eyes to wait for impact.

     A laugh echoed in her head with amusement as she dropped the blade watching it clatter to the ground. The dark liquid coating her fingers made her shake in fear. "—I didn't stab myself it was him!"Genma looked torn on what to do and started to call for back up when he couldn't stop the bleeding.

'Now do it again for shits and giggles'