Then there were six

Recap:

"I'm sorry...Naruto"
.
.
.
"It's okay Sakura-Chan"

-
     Sakura noticed how fast Naruto warmed back up to her. It was a nice change from his usual blank stare, so she didn't take it for granted. Kakashi was a lot different in that sense along with Sasuke. The both of them still keeping tabs on her and watching her closely.

     The old man she crossed days ago was still fresh in her mind, but she couldn't really figure out why she knew his name. 'Maybe he was in Konoha once?' She thought shaking her head.

Tazuna was almost done with the bridge and apparently they didn't get anymore trouble in the time she was gone. Sakura knew Kakashi was probably keeping information from her, but she tried not to show her anger.

To think she would be kept out of the loop from her own sensei, Another big thing that happened after she was almost killed was the awakening of Sasukes Sharingan, but since she left so soon after waking from her coma it was new information to her. Although it didn't seem like that event was supposed to take place then.

It was jumbled in her head in bits and pieces of what happened or will happen. There was also the death of Zabuza and a boy she presumed was Haku. The face of the boy not being familiar at all from its blurry image in her mind.

-

Not sleeping or eating was noticed immediately after a few days and she often found plates of food by her door when she woke up that she usually picked at.

-

"Well everyone we'll be doing this in groups" Kakashi said with a clap of his hands. "Naruto you will stay here with Tsunami and Inari, take that time to practice a bit on meditation" he said pointing at the unexpectedly quiet blond. "As for the rest of us" he said eyes still smiling until he turned to her. "We'll be with Tazuna as he finishes the bridge, any questions?" He asked smile back in tack.

'For some fucking reason I feel like he targets me intentionally'

-

Kakashi was a horrible teacher and she stood by that statement. It was obvious that he was really their teacher because of Sasuke and Naruto while she was naturally the extra.

It was annoying and yet she didn't say anything. Not being talented like Sasuke or potential like Naruto she was naturally overlooked. Kakashi seemed to be stuck in the past and too unfocused to actually teach a team.

As much as she wanted deny it she would always be an extra and not an essential team member . Sakura was just the third member. Merely being a placeholder and seeing them pass her up in strength.

'I'm just some fucking pink headed girl with my own problems'

-

Arriving at the unfinished bridge Sakura stood as far as she could from Kakashi and Sasuke; finding a spot by a tree to settle down on. "There she goes again secluding herself" she heard Sasuke say trying to get under her skin. 'Says the brooding fuck with a brother problem' she thought bitterly.

Kakashi sighed rubbing his head "Sasuke keep an eye on Tazuna from a distance" he said as Sasuke disappeared.

"You're by yourself again" Kakashi stated standing above her with his book in hand. Sakura stared at the grey haired male and grunted in response.

He began to open his mouth which was interrupted when a blade came hurtling through the air like last time. A deep laugh resonated from the very man that put her in that coma. Kakashi immediately got in his fighting stance not wasting time on revealing his Sharingan.

"Sakura and Sasuke protect Tazuna!"