Blood in the water

Recap:

"I don't know about you guys, but I would be a bit more quiet if I were you" a silver haired male with round glasses said walking towards them.

'Saved by the bell'

-
Upon the arrival of the silver haired male with glasses Sakura immediately felt a sense of deja vu. It made a chill go up her spine, 'oh he's definitely a red flag'

"You should be a little more quiet" the silver haired male continued walking up to them with calculating eyes. Ino seemed to get offended at his tone and frowned at his comment "who're you? Acting all haughty!?" She said hands on her hips.

He smiled not seeming to take her comment to heart "I'm Kabuto Yakushi, aside from that look around you" he said glancing over at the crowd of ninja.

Once Sakura looked over at what he was glancing at she immediately broke into a cold sweat. 'I forgot we were around so many intimidating people' she thought glancing around.

"Behind you...they're from the rain village and they're pretty hot tempered" he said staring at them from his position by them. Sakura gazed at them curiously before hearing Sasuke ask a question.

'Yikes I gotta pay more attention' she thought before she saw him give Sasuke a card.

Upon inspection she realized it had a picture of the red headed male with teal eyes. These cards were able to bring up simple information about any ninja and Sasuke decided to get some intel on the Sand ninja.

Everyone seemed to be intrigued about the cards and gathered around the older male to get a closer look. Sakura sighed and stayed a distance, but was just as curious about the strange cards.

"Where does a person who flunked that many times get this type of thing?" Ino asked trying to peer at the item which he pulled back. "Just something I learned along the way" he replied shortly.

-

A loud noise resonated from the back of the room before 3 ninja came rushing to the front where Kabuto was to throw a punch. He flipped out of the way just in time and gave them a smirk.

Naruto praised Kabuto for his 'sick trick' which was interrupted with his glasses shattering while he clutched his stomach.

Ino gasped and asked how he was hurt when they saw him dodge.

'Talk about a show off' Sakura thought with a scoff before a door banging open made her jump.

"Line up maggots! The names Ibiki and I am your first instructor for the first part of the exam!" An all too familiar voice rang through. Sakura looked at the older man in annoyance. 'Not him again' she thought with a sigh.

-

Ibiki kept an eye on her when she was seated at her desk. He seemed to immediately recognize her bright pink hair which annoyed her all too much.

"The first part of the exam is on paper and contains 10 multiple choice answers..." zoning him out she gazed at the questions on her page and realized they were pretty difficult and seemed to get harder, but it wasn't something she couldn't solve.

"...meaning if one of your teammates gets an amount of questions wrong it will also be counted on all of you. You will be graded as a one man squad" he finished.

'Naruto is going to be doomed' she thought staring at the loud blond who was scratching his head with the tip of his pencil. 'This whole test is pretty strange, it's like they made the questions this way on purpose and the only way we would be able to get them correct is if we do cheat' she thought taking a look at her paper again.

'I'm sure Naruto will be fine'

-
Thanks for reading!