I'll follow you to the end of the world

Recap:

"SAKURA?!"

-

The first time she opened her eyes she felt all the pain rushing back at her at once. 'Fuck' she thought gripping her stomach. Looking around the room she was surprised to see Kakashi staring at her with a dead look in his eye.

"What?"

-

Kakashi didn't talk or acknowledge her presence, his thoughts were elsewhere. There were bags gathered under his lone eye and he looked towards the ceiling sometimes to breath in and out.

"Why did you do it?" were the first words to come out of his mouth and rightfully startled her. The only words he spoke to her since she regained her consciousness and it had to be that. How would she explain to her teacher who barely thought of her as a decent ninja what happened? Someone took over my body? It wasn't something she could just say without being written off as a psycho.

"I did what my gut told me" she said to him. He didn't seem to think she told a fib so she continued with her 'made up' story. "I didn't think they needed to die..." she trailed off attempting to gather her thoughts.

He gave her a look that was hard to read which agitated her to no end . "I'm not sure you know what you've put me through thus far..." he trailed off to breath in again. "I had a teammate die that same way" he whimpered burying his head in his hands. 'Oh fuck' she thought in worry before thinking of a past vision she had of a short haired brunette.

"I'm sorry Kakashi-sensei...I didn't know" was her response before he stood on his feet and opened his mouth once more.

"They acted upon your kindness and gave us a helping hand to overthrow Gato...we may have some new allies, or an enemy" he said finally opening the door to walk out.

"I didn't do it though..." she whispered looking at the door he left out of.

-

There leaning against the wall of the kitchen was Zabuza with a scowl and an entergetic Haku who had a cup of tea in hand. Tsunami seemed thrilled to serve Haku her tea most likely thinking he was a beautiful women amongst all the men in her home. Naruto was the first to notice her, and gave a small wave in her direction. Haku smiled happily getting from his chair.

"Ah-- hello Sakura-san" he said in a soft voice while Zabuza gave her a nod. 'What the hell is going on' she thought limping towards the kitchen.

"-r'e so very sorry to you and your team on what happened and will receive any punishment needed to be forgiven" Haku said in desperation. "H-huh" she stuttered still not registering in her brain on what is happening. Haku then grasped her hands in his, which received a glare from Naruto and Sasuke. He gave her a bright smile and blushed. "Well I'm basically saying is...thank you for saving my life! I'll follow you wherever you go!" he said out of the blue with stars in his eyes.

Sakura turned to Zabuza who shrugged and to her team who looked just as confused.

He let go of her hands to give her a bigger smile. "I've already consulted with Zabuza-san already" he started off with a sad expression. "I want to live not for anyone else, but for myself and...you" he finished.

Kakashi who flipped a page of his book finally looked at her "you wanted to save them right?" he said almost in a mocking way before nodding to Zabuza to follow him out.

Wrapping her head around the sudden change she looked up at Haku who was just happy to be next to her.

"Sakura-san whats your ideal wedding?" Haku asked randomly tugging on her arm.

'oh brother'

-