Intruder

Recap:
A squeak left her lips when he flickered directly in front of her face. Feeling her face tilt to stare at his  obsidian eyes. "I just find you... peculiar is all"

'Don't make me puke'

-

     This Uchiha was difficult to handle, he was kind and open, but he was also calculating and cold at times

     This Uchiha was difficult to handle, he was kind and open, but he was also calculating and cold at times. Sakura knew that Shisui Uchiha was no pushover and that his kind facade wasn't just to save face.

     The personality he harbored went against the infamous stereotype all Uchiha's were said to possess, but he was opposite in that category all except one other Uchiha she saw in her visions.

     It was because of that reason that she kept her guard up around him the most. The kindest of all could potentially be the worst.

     The smile on his face was brief and the way he gazed at her was a all too familiar experience. Testing to see how she would react to his easy going appearance and attempting to get some information out of her.

     ...Basically letting her know that she knew too much.

-

     Sakura smiled at the raven haired male relaxing her tense muscles and instead let out a laugh. "Uchiha-San, there's nothing 'peculiar' about me" she replied in a attempt to divert his unwavering gaze.

Shisui was an Anbu with undoubtedly powerful skills and he knew it, so Sakura tried to take a bit of a gamble talking to the loyal male.

"I don't mean to come off in a way that would be too 'uncomfortable' he said taking a step back with his eyes closed. 'Then why are you approaching me?' she thought to say which might be a bad idea.

"I'm just a bit jumpy coming out of the hospital, so I'm kinda getting back in the rhythm of things" she said Bowing to him as an apology. "That's no problem I just found it...weird that a 13 year old knew of something that could be considered classified information?" He said keeping that same goofy smile in place.

In that moment she knew that she fucked up with telling others things that they wouldn't believe. It may sound like she was stupid, but telling people that were alive now that they died in another life was ignorant on her part.

Who would believe a little girl anyways? The only thing she had up her sleeve was the fact that she was able to precisely explain the death of Obito Uchiha.

Clenching her jaw she fiercely glared into the eyes of the unwavering male. "Sorry, but I'm not supposed to speak to strangers"

-

Shisui followed her home, but not in the way you would think: wholesome. The guy fucking followed her by the roof tops of neighboring homes without her permission. 'Ignore him, ignore him...' she thought in annoyance thinking of a way to lose him, but how could she lose someone with the skills he possessed?

-

Arriving home was more of an award than what she usually would agree on, but the thought of being watched never left her. There was no way he followed her all the way to her home...right?

"Mom?" Sakura questioned walking towards the kitchen before pausing and remembering the last time she was left alone and her mind played tricks on her. Maybe it still is...

    The thought of her father being gone took a toll on her even when she attempted to forget about it. 'Is my little Sakura sad?' She jumped in surprise not use to him talking as mush as he use to.

     'What do you want from me huh? What exactly is your reasoning for putting me in these situations?' She thought to talk calmly so as to not tick him off.

     'Why would I make things easy for you? I didn't get that option...plus the thought of you begging me for help really gets me excited.'

'You sick bastard!'

     "Sakura?" Her mother stood at the front door with groceries. "H-huh?"she squeaked in reply which she chuckled at.

     "I bought you some snacks that you like"

   "Thanks mom"

-

Thinking of her past mistakes made her cringe a bit. That Asura and Indra said that my mind connected me to their world that one time, so maybe the world I resided in wasn't actually mine to begin with so...maybe I'm the intruder.

-

A/N: I'm late,late, late, but I'm for sure going to start updating each week...hopefully

Happy new year!