Chapter 25 [Final Chapter]

Vivian P.O.V

I woke up the next morning alone in bed, my mate was MIA leaving my heart in tiny pieces. I raised my upper body and sat on top of the bed for a good ten minutes before taking the gigantic and most certainly heavy decision to get out of it and face the world. My spirit felt heavy at my core and I wanted all of it to end but I knew that nothing was ever that easy, so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to only wash my face and brush my teeth because there was no way in hell I was going to take a shower ever again after the whole poison fiasco from the last time I was in a bathroom to clean myself up. I was still very traumatised and I wanted to get the hell out of that bathroom as quick as I possibly could.

After I evacuated the bathroom Alrick was back in our bedroom and he was sitting at the edge of the bed looking at some old piece of paper that was was probably older than both our ancestors. He was fully concentrating on whatever was written on it to the extent of him not noticing me entering the bedroom.

" Hey ,what you got there?
- Vivian

He didn't answer me back, infact he didn't even pay attention to my question so I decided to move closer and sit right next to him. There were wierd symbols written on what I could now tell was a scroll, I tried to identify them but they were nothing I had ever seen before but what raptured my attention was the fact that they were moving on their own accord and omitting a soft silver glow. I knew at that moment that I was terribly out of depth so I layed on my back on top of the bed and let out a frustrated breath feeling painfully useless like always.

" We have to go back to your world immediately to find this dark witch, the scroll claims there is a dark witch in Romania who knows about that particular type of poison. So we must cross over and find her with haste my love, I cannot afford to lose you!!"
-Alrick

I could see he was terrified even though he tried all he could to conceal his fear from me. On the other hand I was both relived and riddled with all forms of frustration, thinking about the war my father was leading out of vengeance for my fake death. I knew Alrick was putting me first out of his pure love for me and that infected my heart with guilt matching no other.

" Vivian you must hurry up and pack before breakfast, we will take our leave right after it. I can smell your guilt, the stench is very potent , but it is terribly misplaced since you are not the one who is to blame for all of this. You must remember love , you were lied to, sold to me and shifted the Dragon World the day you were born. So none of this is by your hand."
- Alrick

He climbed on top of me while I was lying down on my back, he started kissing my neck igniting the heat from deep within me. I moaned in response rubbing his bulky arms.

" I thought you said we needed to leave in a rush, now we are wasting time while I should be packing. Maybe we should stop."
- Vivian

" And miss the chance of fucking the GUILT out of you, no fucken way."
- Alrick

He spoke in a deep sexy voice while still recovering my neck, giving birth to sweet tingling on the neck and I just knew he was intending on delivering on his promise.

We got down and dirty like we had all the time in the world while infact it was against us on many levels. After the delicious deed we started packing and asked the butler to bring breakfast in our room. The packing was difficult with Alrick always grabbing my waist, squeezing my ass and kissing qqme every two seconds, not that I didn't totally love it but it did slow things down a bit and calmed my nerves since I was a mess waiting to crash down from all the stress from guilt about everything.

After packing I was still in Alricks robe and I decided to wear something very comfortable and simple for the journey. I took out my black leggingsj and paired it with a black long sleeved crop top and a pair of sneakers. I stuffed a few clothes in my tiny backpack and I was ready to go.

"You look like a teenager from your world ,I don't like this outfit even one bit love. You don't look like my mate, the mate of the king of Thunder!."
- Alrick

I looked at him and folded my arms waiting for him to say he was joking but he never did, instead he went back to the closet and picked out a white short very tight dress with lace sleeves and a pair of silver strappy heels. I continued to keep quiet, not giving any time of response.

" Here ,wear this, it would look great on you"
- Alrick

"Why, because I'm your DUMB trophy wife?.Is that what you see when you look at me?
- Vivian

He froze and studied my face, I could tell he didn't expect the response I hit him with.

" I like the way I'm dressed Alrick, I didn't ask for your advise because I truly believe I'm capable of choosing my own outfits since I'm a full grown Woman. SO BACK THE FUCK OFF!!"
- Vivian

He stayed silent, I knew he was probably deciding what to do next or rather what to say and I was certainly correct because he lashed back at me hard.

" If you ensist!, But you are not going anywhere with me looking like that. Im going alone and you can stay here in the castle looking like some fourteen year old waiting for another attempt at your life. And since you like that outfit so much I'll bury you in it since you'll probably be long dead when I come back."
- Alrick

And the old Prick was back, the old Alrick who tricked me and told me there was a curse between my boobs. The one who formed a plan with me ending up locked inside a mirror without my consent, he was there infront of me and it dawned on me that he would not hesitate to leave me behind. So I swallowed my pride once again and took the dress he had selected for me and wore it because it was clear that I was nothing but a mindless doll to him.

We left the room with me feeling like crap and him probably feeling like a champion because he won that battle with the outfit like he always does with everything.

I felt like I was nothing, the man claiming to be my mate was a puppeteer and I his puppet and I was getting sick of it. I followed him silently to the library which was where the portal was thinking of all the reasons I hated him at that very moment, he must have sensed that I was borderline mad at him because he didn't dare say anything to me instead he just took my hand when it was finally time for us to cross over to the other side of the portal.

The crossing was not like the first time, in fact it was literally like stepping into another room because we stepped into a fancy hotel suite adorned with luxury fit for a king.

As soon as I stepped in our destination I felt a very unsettling feeling like something was terribly wrong, so I let go of his hand and started to scan the new place. Seconds went by and the bad energy was thickening in the air around us with my chest starting to burn and the hairs on my back feeling like they were not just standing but instead jumping out of my skin, I bent down not sure what to do or how to handle what I was feeling and just as I got my head up to open my mouth and ask Alrick if he could feel it too, I was met with five black tall shadows with blood red hungry eyes, they were probably three or four times taller than me and I knew since this was a hotel in the real world we both could not shift meaning we had to fight in human form.

And I knew that things were not good at all, infact we were facing real danger and I didn't know if I was ready for any type of combat since I have never been in any real fight in human form and the monsters before us looked scary like nothing I have ever encountered.

Hey guys thanx for reading this chapter , this is the last chapter of the first book and the second is coming very soon probably in the next few days.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘