Chapter 20

Vivian P.O.V

After an awkward yet marvelous morning with thunderbird hottie🌶️,
I did the walk of shame like I just had a one night stand, I undertook a very long walk across the castle to my room.I had to quickly shower and change since breakfast was going to be served in the next hour, it was downstairs with everyone and being late was going to raise suspicion most definitely.

The moment I arrived in my bedroom I looked for my mommy and apparently she had her own room ,I wanted to explain why I didn't come back the previous  night since I left her in my room to just thank Alrick, Spending the night in his bed was not part of the plan and a small part of me was ashamed.

But only a tincy Wincy part.👿👿👿

I showered and wore my red wrap dress with white polkadots,I paired it with white heels and I left my dreadlocks loose. When I looked at the watch in my walls I was left with only five minutes so I quickly put on  my chocolate brown coloured lipstick and rushed to the dining hall.

As I was getting neater it's double doors I noticed they were already opened and I could hear several voices coming from  inside. My stomach felt like it had ants running around on the inside, the voices in my head were telling me that they all probably knew whose bed I sprung up from this morning.

 My stomach felt like it had ants running around on the inside, the voices in my head were telling me that they all probably knew whose bed I sprung up from this morning

I finally reached the door and the moment I stepped inside the whole room except my mother went silent and sniffed the air.

"You emerge and yet the whole room gets filled with Alrick's scent, care to explain to us why?"
- King Kalrin

The annoying Elf spoke and it made him more annoying to me, like could he not mind his own damn business.

"Kalrin please learn to refrain from other peoples private matters and use all that energy into finding yourself a fucken Mate"
- Elrond

" Last time I checked I was a king to you Guard, tell me were the Elders giving you a small pay and you decided to switch companies".
- King Kalrin

" Shut up Kalrin you know damn well my brother would make a fine king than you ever were if he would be given such an opportunity. You are nothing but a sorry excuse of a reject stained Elf who made himself a king. When I look at you I only see a A King Of Filth because that's what your people are, nothing but rejects of Elven society."
- Ivana

I recognised that shrewd voice capable of spewing  the foulest Acid when it chooses to.

And behold I was proven right, it was indeed my employer slash aunt and she looked smashing hot in a tight light blue long sleeved mini dress paired with black heels.

" Sister, nice to see you after such a long time. I've missed you".
- Elrond

" Shut up Elrond, not only did I have to always clean up your mess growing up. Now I have to also clean  up after your daughter."
- Ivana

I didn't know what she meant when she  implied that she had to clean after me since this was all Alrick's fault. But I decided to keep my mouth shut and dish up food for myself. I was hungry and I felt a strange loneliness ever since I left my mates bedroom this morning.

" So Viv do you wanna maybe chill with us in the library after breakfast. It will be me, my sister and Ivana, your mother will apparently be spending time with your daddy and Alrick will be having a meeting with Kalrin and the Elf Butler in his study. "
- Neva

" Yeah, definitely I would love that, anything but this drama."
- Vivian

To be honest I just wanted to get away from my mom and dad's judgemental looks. I knew I was in trouble and they were probably thinking the worst of me, like I did all sorts of dirty things with him. It's was going to be very hard convincing them that it was all innocent.

So we ate breakfast with Ivana and Kalrin at each other's throats, my mom and dad giving each other some typa looks and with me eating with my head down. The man of the castle showed up late and only took a banana then left after asking how everyone slept.

After breakfast we all separated and as I was going up the stairs on my way  to the library Ivana asked me to wait for her.

" Hey,  how have you been? We were worried sick about both you and Dominic .When we found out you both crossed worlds through the portal to Otherworld we followed immediately. We followed the tracks Dominic purposely left for who ever to find and they led us to the cave where we found his body."
-Ivana

Memories of that cave came rushing back in am unimaginably fast speed and I halted my steps.

" Everything happened so fast, I don't know what came over him and he changed into this monster I didn't recognise."
-Vivian

" Calm down and tell me what happened. I'm on your side no matter what."
-Ivana

I took a deep breath.

"He found out I was Alrick's mate and he started to force himself in me. Then next thing he was dead Alrick appeared out of nowhere and killed him."
- Vivian

" I'm soo sorry, that all sounds like the character of a true Blue Dragon like Dominic. But why did you come to Otherworld in the first place."
- Ivana

I told her the rest of the story even the events that happened after Dominic's death and ended with my mom's arrival.

" That all sounds like Alrick. He's an  arrogant ass But you need to find his soft spot so that you can bring him down to earth when you need to. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about him before and the fact that I'm your Aunt. I thought we had more time before all this craziness.
-Ivana

" It's ok , my own mother didn't tell me and it was her role to do so. So I don't have anything against you, wher's the rest of the group you came with?."
-Vivian

" I knew it was Alrick who murdered him and I couldn't risk the Elders finding out about the incident so I  had to eliminate Celeste and bury both their bodies deep beneath the earth and conseal their tomb with a spell."
- Ivana

My mouth could not form any  words and I just continued walking and my Aunt did the same. I understood why she had to do it and I felt guilty for putting her in that position. We reached the library doors and  I pushed them open. And nothing could have prepared me for the pain I felt after I saw what was waiting for me inside.

There on top of the long table Neva who I thought was my friend was kissing Alrick. She was sitting straddling him and he was standing. I felt hot flames building in my belly and I knew I was going to shift and I wanted to. But my eagerness was met with disappointment because everything went black in mere seconds.

I was locked in a cage of darkness with strange ruins  surrounding me. I was awake but in total darkness and the only thing I could see were the ruins surrounding me. I tried to move but I couldn't, I tried to use my Dragon sight but it didn't work.

************************************

Thanx for reading this chapter. Plz vote and comment. Luv u lots😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

aishabxby
ALRTWRITES

MarlyJeanlouis

19870410georgiannrie
cscowboghosian

Thanx for the follow backs and follows, they mean alot to me.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘