Chapter 24

Vivian P.O.V

My life had turned for the worst and things didn't look promising. I was emotionally taxed and mentally confused, lazy to think and I needed a mental break. I knew I had to face things and there was no option of running away into the sunset but a small part of me wished I could.

The castle felt dead and cold , Alrick escorted me to his side of the castle since apparently he wanted me to be 'safe' as if though I was unable to protect myself.

I was so over him making decisions that affected the both of us without consulting me but I was not in the mood for fighting with him. There was plenty to do and time was opposing us. My father was first priority since I would not have been able to gaze at myself in the mirror should I had let him kill innocent wolves.

I let out a sigh and sat on my mates bed, I was now inside his room and he told me that he was going to the library to do some research with Caldrin about the poison. It things had been up to me I would have preferred we dealt with my father first but my stubborn egotistical soulmate wanted to handle things his own way.

I lied on my back on top of the bed to think and put things into perspective but I was rudely but yet deliciously interrupted by Alrick.

He was climbing on top of me with a dangerously filthy look and I knew he was up to no good. I squirmed beneath his bulky body and he looked unfazed so yes ,I indeed gave up that easily. Despite everything that had happened in the past days I was horny and I'm not ashamed to admit it , so we got down and dirty devouring one another like it was the beginning of an apocalypse.

" Maybe we shouldn't do it until we figure out what's going on with the poison, I mean we are wasting time here and we need to leave soon"
-Vivian

He stopped and stared at me like I grew an extra head.

" I mean I'm sure we could wait."
- Vivian

I was lying through my Dragon teeth because I was thirsty for him the same way he was for me if not more. But I was pretending to be reasonable and stable minded woman with a noble character.

" I will fuck You even if the whole universe is burning ,because you are mine. You are my mate."
-Alrick

He replied with passion enough to burn the world into nothingness and his eyes held lightning enough to send me into a paradise where only orgasm exists. I could feel my dragon fire building up with every thrust and I think is safe to say that sex was exactly what I needed after the rough day I had.

After spending hours in bed making love over and over again it was sadly time for dinner and Caldrin was knocking on our bedroom door to ask if he should bring dinner up or  if we were to dine at the hall. We told him to bring it up.

After eating we lightly chatted while we drank a delicious bottle of red wine sitting in his balcony looking at the stars and at that moment I was content, my heart was dancing and I knew that he indeed was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my long life with even if he is a little rough around the edges. He was mine forever and that exciting thought alone made my heart jump two beats.

We retired late that night and went to cuddle in bed, I was like nothing else existed with only the the two of us occupied the world's.

But like everything in existence it was short lived because our new discovered enemy hiding in the shadows was busy at work planning to kill us and wipe us from existence and we were not ready for what he had in store for us.

Hey Guys thanx for reading this short filler chapter. Next chapter will be packed with loads of action so keep reading my work.

So yeeeeyyyy I'm back as you all know I lost my Grandmother this Dec so I decided to take some time off to sort myself out.

Thanx for all your support and I Luv u guys Lots Nd Lots 😘😘😘😘😘.